Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Slight /sigh of relief..

Hey dudes! (Disgaea reference, for you Prinny lovers) It's been awhile, not that anyone cares. :P I know it has been quite a while since my last post/update. Things haven't been all that crazy lately, but busy enough that I haven't had the time (well..maybe) or really I should say, the energy to think of something to post about. I also haven't taken any pictures of any FOTD's or makeup or the like as of late. Apologies for the lack of attention to this blog. Life happens. meh. :P Anywho, I have just been working and on my days off, as of late have been errand days. Up early and to bed early because I have a split schedule, work two days, one day off in the middle and work another two days and then the weekend off. (Nice deal, not complaining). But the last two months have been a bit of a busy schedule. This weekend is the in-laws 25th anniversary, so the hubby and my sister in-law are taking them out to dinner on Sunday. Our 2 year anniversary is coming up this November too! Not to mention, our wedding anniversary is also my mother-in-law's birthday! Full schedule or what? Then there's Halloween and then Thanksgiving and then Christmas AND THEN... New years. Lots going on the next couple months, and this is supposed to be the busiest time of the year at work. Not looking too forward to that.

I finally got my own laptop, so the hubs can play WoW and I can blog and surf the interwebs whenever and however long I want. Laptop came equipped with a webcam, so maybe there will be vids/vlogs in the future? We'll see. I'm still quite shy about stuff like that. But it's soooooo nice to finally have my very own computer. I have never had one to myself before, I've always shared with my older brother growing up and then when I moved out with the ex-boyfriend I shared a computer with him and then after I met the hubby, we shared a computer as well. Now I don't have a reason to slack on the blog.

Anywhosits, thought I would drop a quick line and let the world (or those interested) know that I am still alive and breathing. Until next time (hopefully a lot sooner than before) I'll cya later dudes!

~Anna =^___^=

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You posted. I can't believe I haven't seen it until now. Post more naoz. ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...