Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Rainy day FOTD!

Hi all!  Today is super rainy and definitely feels like fall!  I have been loving the opportunities to layer up and get all comfy cozy.  My attire lately has been sweaters or long sleeved shirts with jeans and boots!  I went out for a bit with the hubby and one of our best friends today and decided I'd share my FOTD.  




I apologize now, I took this picture while in the car, (don't worry I was not the one driving) and the lighting is sort of fuzzy and I also do not have a proper camera, nor do I have a super-sweet-fancy smart phone with a nice camera.  So I used my crappy whatever mega pixel camera on my old school non-touch screen LG Envy phone and this is the end result.

On my Face:

L'Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer/Highlighter Pen (You can get this at Target)
For blush, I used Tokidoki for Smashbox Skin Tint in Bella (I believe that I purchased this on BeautyTicket.com a few years ago and it was limited edition. Also, it appears that beautyticket.com is not running anymore T^T)

On my Eyes:


For Lips:


This is pretty much my everyday look since August almost!  I really enjoy the Holika Holika eyeshadow trio.  It's totally perfect for travel and the pigment and color payoff is excellent!  I would highly recommend it for the perfect, on-the-go neutral trio.  When using this trio, I personally do not usually use liquid liner because I like the softer more natural look, by just using the darkest brown color as a liner on the top lash line and lower outer corner of my lash line.  It gives a nice soft and natural effect.  I like to use this FOTD for my daily routine because it's just enough makeup to make me look polished, but not overdone.  Hope you are all enjoying your weekend and stay warm!  Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...