Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Monday, November 5, 2012

Manicure Mondays and Sunday FOTD

  Hi all!  I have noticed that there is a fun sharing post that some bloggers that I follow have been doing known as "Manicure Monday"!  I thought this was such a cute idea and I have a lot of nail polishes that I'd like to share too!  In this post, I also wanted to share my Sunday FOTD for church!  See you after the flip!



  I have been absolutely in love with China Glazes' polish in "Long Kiss".  It's such a beautiful deep red and has a slight metallic finish to it.  This has been my favorite go-to fall polish this year!  I apologize now, the pictures don't even catch the beautiful metallic finish it has.  The color has a sort of micro golden shimmer that adds to the metallic finish.


Here is the best close-up that I could get:


Please pardon my ugly cuticles, this manicure was a bit sloppy! T^T



I highly recommend this color if you're looking for a really gorgeous deep, metallic red.  I love this color so much!  Now, for my Sunday FOTD for Church!



On my face:

L'Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer/Brightening Pen in Light (You can find at any local drugstore)

Blush: Tokidoki for Smashbox Skin Tint in Bella (Limited edition)

On my eyes:

Holika Holika: Holy Deer Eyeshadow in 02 (The darkest brown shade to line my eyes.)
Dolly Wink Liquid Liner in Black (You can also find it here)
Darkness false lashes in K ma #2? (I bought them at random from a local Asian market)

Eyebrows: 

Lioele Auto Eyebrow in #3 Gray Black

Lips:

Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop (You can also find this at any local drugstore)

Fairly simple look, I went for very simple eyes and a bright pop of color on the lips and cheeks.  (Unfortunately, you can't really see the blush! >__<)  I hope to have more contrasting and different FOTD's because so far they all look pretty similar.  When I don't really feel like putting on tons of makeup sometimes I'll just use a brightener under my eyes and just liquid liner and mascara.  What's your favorite go-to makeup look?  Also, what has your favorite polish been for this season?

I hope you enjoyed this post, until next time!  (^.~ )v

3 comments:

  1. you are silly! All your FOTD look cute and different :) Love the nail color: I've actually been doing something similar by combining two colors, both of them Maybelline Express Finish. Red Caviar is that deep red color you're talking about, and then Golden Plum is a super bright pink glitter XD The pink just fades into the red and leaves the gold-pink sparkle! And Golden plum is really cool over dark purple, too :) Love that lip color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the sound of your nail polish combo! Maybe you should do "Manicure Monday" too! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I just might! It's time to fix them again, anyway :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...