Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Man with the IRON fists and FOTD

  Hi all!  I have been busy, busy, busy with my 6th week of school and trying to get all my homework done!  I did however, manage to take a break and go see a movie with the hubby!  We both love anime and anything of the same nature.  Also, we love Kung Fu movies and anythings martial arts!  Not sure if you have heard of it, but there was a new movie written by the Rza and produced by Quentin Tarantino I believe.  It was uh-mazing.  I love movies like this!!  It's a definite must-see if you liked Afro Samurai!  It's like a real life anime!   The ever-so adorable Lucy Lui was in it and Jamie Chung as well!  It was a well spent movie theater movie. For more about my day, take a ninja flip on over and read on!



  So after coming home from the movies and finishing my homework, I forgot to mention that I got my hair done this morning!  I also wanted to randomly share my two favorite songs of the moment!


I don't know why, but I have just had this song on repeat and it's sooooooo catchy and fun and cute!  I love 4Minute!  Adorbs!

I have also really been loving this lovely lady.


Marina and the Diamonds.  I don't usually like this type of music but I love how lively and catchy it is.  I guess I'm a sucker for catchy. XD

Anywho, onto the FOTD!  I went for a basic face my usual BB cream application, cheek tint and finishing powder, which you can find links to or a list of the products in my previous FOTD's here and here.  So for today's FOTD, I went for simple and clean.  I did my eyeliner a bit thicker than I normally do and added my current favorite falsies for extra lash volume!  For my lips, I used a lip stain and a sparkly pinky gloss and did an ombre look.  You can find an awesome K-pop inspired tutorial with this lip look by the lovely Jen frmheadtotoe.  She is my favorite Youtube guru and blogger.


I really liked the way this turned out.  I also LOVE my hair cut!  Hair cuts always feel so much more fresh and just better all together!  Hoping everyone is having a good week so far!!  Don't worry the weekend is almost here!  I also received my order a few days ago, from Pretty and Cute!  I decided to take advantage of their 15% discount off of Korean products and stocked up on my fave BB cream for the winter and decided to pick up two other things that caught my eye.  I will be posting a mini-haul soon!  See you all soon! 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, as always :) Where did you get your hair done? I'm going to try those cocoons tomorrow after I get off work XD Sadly, I can't find my camera charger! *pouts* I'll have to make do with my phone camera...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...