Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Monday, December 10, 2012

Manicure Monday: China Glaze Ruby Pumps

  Hi everyone!  This Manicure Monday is yet again another China Glaze polish!  I was feeling quite festive this week and wanted something "blingy"!  What better way to get into the Christmas spirit than with a bright and cheery Christmas red, complete with sparkles!?  This polish seemed to be a thinner consistency than I have experienced with other colors or shades from China Glaze.  It went on nice and smooth and has pretty red glitters!



  It was super hard to capture the sparkly red glitters of this polish!  T^T  It is SO pretty in person, these pictures don't do any justice.


I totally wish I had a pair of pumps this color, sparkle and all!




I have really been enjoying this polish so much.  I apologize for the pictures, they really do not capture how beautiful this really is.  It has the perfect amount of sparkles and is such a pretty "jelly" red.  I have gotten a ton of compliments on this so far and I feel that it is the perfect traditional Christmas red with a kick of dazzle.  I feel that this color is subtle enough that it can be work appropriate (at least at my work and I work in a customer service call center) but it's still sparkly enough to catch attention.

My rating:

5/5

Pros:
Great for the holidays
2-3 coats for a nice solid color
Goes on smooth
Sparkly!
True Christmas red

Cons:
The only thing I may find a con maybe is removing it because of the glitters.

I hope that someone, somewhere found this helpful or fun! ^___^  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I'll be back with another post soon!  Until then!

4 comments:

  1. Definitely update with how the removal goes, and what you use to remove it! I've tried a couple different polish removers and some are way better than others :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I totally agree! I think on a future post, I will list a few products that I really enjoy using with my nails! ^___^

      Delete
  2. so pretty! =) I really love the festive look of this polish. I need to get this SOON! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a great buy and totally worth having in your polish collection! The way it catches the light is just so mesmerizing! Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my post! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...