Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Monday, December 24, 2012

Manicure Monday: Holiday Edition!

Hey, all just wanted to share a quick post with you and share my manicure for Christmas week.  I really wanted to do a Holiday/Winter theme so I went with snowflakes!  Please excuse my dry skin/cuticle area and the wonky snowflake striper job!  It was the first time I used my striper in a loooong time.  I practiced on a piece of cardboard for what seemed like an hour but I really wish that my nails would have turned out like my practice snowflakes!  Here's a picture of my left hand!


And here's a picture of my right hand!  (Not too shabby huh?)


What I used:

OPI's Nail Envy (Original) Base coat
Holika Holika Magic Pop Nail Vivid in #30 Mint
White Striper polish that I got at Sally's Beauty Supply
Silver Glitter Striper that I also got from Sally's Beauty Supply
Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat

I used some dotting tools for the snow as well.  Hopefully, my next attempt with the stripers will come out more to my liking, but I suppose it's a cute design for my first try.  Hope you enjoyed this post!  I hope everyone enjoys the Holidays and I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!  Be safe and stay warm!

15 comments:

  1. lovely nails dear! Your blog and the posts are great :)

    I would appreciate it,if you visit my blog too!:)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading!! \(^___^)/ Will definitely stop by your blog also! <3 Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  2. Pretty nails!


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^___^ Thanks for stopping by. <3

      Delete
  3. I know how it feels to expect one result and get something less than you wanted, but I still think they look awesome! XD I finally managed to get pics off of my phone, so I will get a new post up in the next day or so :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay finally new posts! ^__^

      Delete
  4. Woah that mint colour is gorgeous! Definitely going to check it out. :D Hope you're having a good holiday ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! It really is a good buy! You should definitely pick it up if you ever get the chance! I had a great Holiday, I hope you did as well! Thanks so much for commenting and stopping by! <3

      Delete
  5. Such festive nails! Very adorable. :)

    lilstephh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented! Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! ^__^ <3

      Delete
  7. This nail art is so cute, love the holiday/winter feeling it has (although it is boiling in summer here in Australia haha!). I love the base coat colour, it reminds me of Tiffany&Co!

    http://reveriebelle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! ^___^ I really love the color as well and I thought the exact same thing after I had painted my nails! It's going to be a great color for spring and summer!

      Delete
  8. Lovely!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...