Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Saturday, January 5, 2013

K-drama: Heartstrings

  Hi all!  I'm sorry I have neglected to post anything over the last couple weeks!  With the holiday rushes at work and finally having winter break from school, I have been trying to relax and not "do" anything at all lol.  I was also house-sitting for some friends for the week with the hubby and enjoying time to ourselves!

  Today I wanted to post about something I have been obsessed with!!!  I'm probably late on the band wagon, but I recently discovered the k-drama Heartstrings on Netflix!  I finished the series this morning at like 5am!! (lol I know weirdo huh?)  I loooooved this show!  It was sooo cute and I LOVE the soundtrack, I want it so bad!


This show is so adorable!  The main female character is played by the lovely actress Park Shin Hye and the leading male character is Jung Yong Hwa of CNBlue.  (Also, just an fyi, I am not Korean, but I love k-pop as well as j-pop!)  This was my first k-drama and it was awesome.  Hubby was even sucked in and watched some of it with me.  This show is still on Netflix currently, if you have not checked this out, you should because it's freaking cute!  Although, as much as I love it, I almost wish the ending was better.  It wasn't a bad or terrible ending, but in my personal opinion I feel like they threw random events/dragged it out a bit to make one more episode.  Anywho, I just wanted to post something and let you all know I am still alive and around but have been sucked into the amazing world of k-dramas!  Oh, and to make this post beauty related, I loved Shin Hye's fresh faced, barely there look throughout the series!  It's so lovely, and I want to recreate it for myself.  It's so youthful and awake!  I really love Korean actresses makeup in shows and of course k-pop bands.  It's always fresh, youthful and has a radiant glow.  It's usually pretty minimal too, which is always a plus because I usually take too long to get ready.  

So sorry for rambling! -___-;  Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed this holiday season and had a fantastic start to the New Year!  Welcoming 2013 with open arms and thanking you for taking the time to read my silly rants about beauty related things or in this case things that I have fallen in love with!  Please check back soon, I will have a "best of 2012" products list soon and hopefully a FOTD and Manicure Monday or two.  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends!

7 comments:

  1. Nice post.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^__^ Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I totally loveeeee that drama! I followed you! :)

    Lovessss RJ.
    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and the follow! I love your style! I followed back! <3

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet blog.:)

    Maybe you want to follow my blog ?

    > likethewayidoit.blogspot.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^__^ You have an adorable blog! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...