Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Quick Update!

Hey all!  I just wanted to give everyone a quick update and let you all know that I am still alive!!!  I'm so sorry for the lack of posts and not even a Mani Monday!?!?!  I arrived back home from my vacation last Wednesday and have been working and catching up with school!  I just completed my last 2 courses and am already in the second week of my third set of classes.  My vacation went well, except I did have to complete and turn in my final projects and still do discussion and participation questions while on vacation (online schooling) but I did it!

So anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know, that I really appreciate everyone's comments and for visiting my humble blog!  I hope to have more posts to come once I get caught up in my school work and get back into my regular schedule.  This weekend is Comic Con and the hubby and I will be attending.  No cosplay for me, as much as I would love to, I am much too shy for that stuff.  Maybe someday!! lol  But seriously,  I plan to have a special Manicure Monday for you maybe even early, but my theme will be Marvel characters!  In honor of Comic Con I wanted to adorn my nails with the adorable chibi-esque versions of some of the Marvel Heroes like Thor, Captain America, The Hulk, Iron Man and may be a few others, I have yet to decide on which ones I'm going with.  Also!  My birthday is tomorrow, and I hope to have a FOTD for you all and maybe share any fun events that may or may not happen. lol  In any case, it's quite late, and got a head start on some assignments, hitting the sack and will hopefully be back in full swing with more posts!  Hopefully more reviews, but since I have not purchased anything for a while, I will need to sift through some of my items and find ones that I haven't mentioned in a post yet.  Any suggestions or requests?  I'd love to hear what you all are interested in! ^___^

Awesome blogger and kind reader Steph inquired about pictures of my vacation!  I was actually not going to post any because I do not feel they came out nice, but I'll share some of the things that we did while in So Cal.  ^__^b

The weather was wonderful!  We were at my Uncle in-laws house here.




Grauman's Chinese Theater in LA.



China Town LA.  I was sad because we missed the New Year festivities!!  We got lost getting there and missed all the fun commotion!




We also hit up Disney Land!!  This is only my second time there and I still love it!  So fun and really, you can't be at Disney Land and not be happy and smiling!  Hope you enjoyed a glimpse of my trip!  Thanks again for visiting, I'll see you all soon!


7 comments:

  1. ooo where did you go for vacation? Post some pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just went to Southern California to visit extended in-law family! It was mainly to get away from work and enjoy some sun! We didn't get as many pictures as I wanted and the pictures we did get, didn't turn out ;___; I'll see what I can muster up though!

      Delete
  2. Omg Anna do you live in SoCal too?!? I live like 5 minutes away from disneyland!! LOL
    Please post more! I love reading updates ^^ (you should do that review on the Holika Holika BB Cream... let me know if you do because i was thinking about doing a review on it too!)
    seoulstine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband's family and Grandpa lives in SoCal and we were just visiting! ^___^ I'm glad you enjoy my updates, I kind of thought they were silly, but a nice way to let people know I was still around just working on getting more posts up. I actually did do a review on the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB cream at the end of last year! You can find it here: http://pandaloveseyeliner.blogspot.com/2012/12/holika-holika-aqua-petit-jelly-bb-cream_9.html ^___^ I'd love to see what you think! I actually picked up a Mizon BB cream and I plan to do a review on that soon!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...