Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Monday, March 4, 2013

Manicure Monday: ECCC Edition, Birthday Dinner EOTN

  Hey all!  Finally a new post!  I'm excited to share with everyone my mani for the week in honor of Emerald City Comic Con (ECCC), I have adorned my nails with tokidoki styled Marvel heroes!  Below, are some pictures I took of the packaging of a tokidoki/Marvel collab they did for these adorable figurine toys!





  Take the ninja flip and check out how my manicure came out!



  I purchased this cute bugger at Hot Topic the last time I was at the mall and dropped in to take a peek.  (Sometimes they have cute hello kitty nick knacks and I like to look at them!)  I thought how adorable was this box!  I ended up getting Thor and he's hanging in my car off of my rear view mirror!  (Sorry no picture). Anywho, I decided what a cute idea and hubby gave me the idea to theme my nails after the cute little faces on the box for Comic Con!  I thought that it was perfect and would not be too hard to do.  So here are my results!









  I decided to go with The Hulk on my thumb, seeing as my thumb has the biggest nail! XD  I also went with Wolverine, Spider Man and Iron Man because those were the only colors I had available that would resemble these characters the best!  I also decided to dedicate my right hand to Captain America because it seemed the easiest to complete with my left hand.  (I'm a righty!)  All in all, I am super stoked and satisfied with my hard work and I have to say, this may be one of my all-time favorite manis to date!  Super appropriate for Comic Con and I am so happy that tokidoki decided to collaborate with Marvel on the adorable toys, otherwise I would have never thought of this manicure!  Hubby loved this mani the best of course.  Comic Con was fun!  I don't have many pictures of cosplayers or much of any events that happened at the Con, because the hubby and I spent most of the day running around getting his comics signed and meeting with artists and collecting autographs!  Hubby packed waaaay too many comics this year and it was just a huge hassle, seeing as how some artists will have a limit on the amount of things you can have signed and some eventually charge you for additional objects/items to sign.  Aside from the running around, we did get to see most things, and still had a great time as always.  Next year, we plan to take more pictures and footage of the event and try to find more cosplayers to have pics with!  ;___;  So sad, the most amazing Batman and Captain America were there and I did not get a chance to snag a picture with them.  Oh well, there's always next year!

  Last night, the family and I went out to dinner for my Birthday (father in law had to work the actual night of my birthday, so we celebrated during the weekend).  I decided, because it's been so long since I had a good lengthy post, I wanted to share my EOTN (eye of the night).  Instead of a full face, my eye looks usually tend to look pretty similar to all of my other make up looks, but I thought I'd share anyway.





Kept it fairly simple (as usual), but wanted to nicely enhance my eyes subtly!  Here's a list of the products I used:

Lioele Auto Artist Eyebrow pencil in Grey black
Dolly Wink Long Mascara
Dolly Wink Liquid Liner in Brown
Holika Holika Holy Deer Eyeshadow Trio (I used the dark cocoa brown as liner and the nutmeg color for the outer lower half of my eye)
Inner corner and eyebrow hightlight, theBalm's Mary Lou Manizer

For the Face, in case you were curious:

Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream (you can find my review here.)
Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
Tarte's Micronized Finishing Powder

  Thank you guys so much for following and reading my silly make up posts!  I hope you guys enjoyed my current manicure as much as I have and I hope to have more posts up soon!  I shall be doing a review on a recent gadget that I have been testing for the last month or so!  Please stay tuned, and again Thanks for all of your support! ♥

14 comments:

  1. Those nails are amazing!!!
    I wish I could do that!

    Happy belated Birthday!! i hope you had a nice time at dinner! Your eyemakeup looks fantastic. (especially your lashes!)

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! The mani was definitely not easy! lol It took me a good couple hours, especially because I started over a few times before I got the hang of things. The wings on Captain America's hand was the most difficult T___T I had a wonderful dinner and thank you for the birthday wishes! ^__^ I'm hoping to do a post on my lash routine, because I seem to get a lot of comments about them ^^ Thanks again for commenting and the follow! <3

      Delete
  2. I love the Captain America!! You should make YouTube tutorials, seriously. The ECCC event sounds like fun, too :) Happy belated birthday and don't forget to earn daily entries in my GIVEAWAY ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! Haha, I never thought I was good enough to make a video, but I'll keep that in mind! <3 Thanks so much for visiting my blog and ECCC was a lot of fun! If you ever get the chance to attend any Con, I say go for it! And thanks for the b-day wishes! <3

      Delete
  3. thx for visiting me, would you like to follow each other? ;)

    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! And I have already begun following you ^^ I love your style! So pretty!

      Delete
  4. you have a lovely blog!

    i just posted a new post on cleaning makeup brushes with baby shampoo.
    what do you think?
    i would also appreciate it if you follow my blog too!
    christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nails are so super cute! Love the eye makeup- simple yet looks so pretty, and I love your lashes as they are so nice and long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Karen! <3

      Delete
  6. your nails are absolutely adorable! And Happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also just realized your birthday is a day before mine. That's pretty cool :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thanks Danii!! <3 And Happy Belated Birthday to you as well! <3 I hope you enjoyed your special day! ^__^

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...