Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What are you interested in seeing?

  Hi all, below I created a poll to help me sort of organize my content/material and decide what my next few posts should be about based on what the readers (if I have any lol) would like to see.  I have a few products that I have yet to review and I would love to share my experience with you.  To help you vote, I'll give you a bit of a rundown of what each option may entail.  If my readers choose product review, I will review my new handy gadget, the Emjoi Epilator.  It's a hair removal device and I have been loving it so far!

  The second option is fairly self-explanatory, I have received multiple comments about my natural lashes (as I do not wear falsies often at all) and I would love to share my routine with you.

  The third option, obviously - I'll share my current favorite makeup look, an everyday makeup look, or an EOTD or something that maybe you guys have in mind to request? ^.~

  The fourth option, I can share a possible St Patrick's day manicure or because for my birthday my Mum-in-law spoiled me with lots of nail goodies!  Including a mini hands and feet pampering kit from Burt's Bees that I have been dying to try!

  The fifth option is obviously anything that you want to suggest, I can consider!  Keep in mind, I will eventually be sharing each of the things I have described above with you in due time, I just wanted to see what everyone was expecting for my next post.  Hopefully I get some votes, and then I can plan my next few posts better and around my work and school schedule!

  I hope everyone is having a great week so far, hang in there, Friday is almost here!  Thanks again for your support and for stopping by! ♥





15 comments:

  1. I like random posts tbh or outfit posts. Those are quite interesting, but feel free to post anything you love!

    Keep bloggin'
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! ^__^ And thanks for visiting <3

      Delete
  2. make up look! love blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wonder if I can do a specific makeup look, I usually do just a neutral daily type look. ^^ I'll be sure to share my more adventurous looks!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I love outfit posts too! However, I do not have access to a full body mirror, and I do not feel that I am very stylish lol.. Maybe I can compromise and post about fashion I like or want? ^^b Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your feedback! <3

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^^ <3 You have a beautiful blog! I love your style, thanks for reading. <3

      Delete
  5. I love reading post where you write about yourself (like tags) and your eyelash routine would be really nice to read about!! I have short stubs for lashes and I would love to get them to grow haha!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks for the suggestion! I love tags too, I think I'll start incorporating more of those posts in the future for sure! Thanks again for reading and I appreciate your feedback. <3

      Delete
  6. I vote for lash routine.;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback Vanessa! I'm actually working on the post this weekend ^__^b

      Delete
  7. your blog is so pretty! i love it!

    i would appreciate it if you follow my blog
    christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    and please subscribe to my youtube channel :)
    youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^__^ Thank you so much for visiting, I will definitely check out your blog and YT channel! <3

      Delete
  8. Wow... amazing! ;) Maybe, can we follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...