Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I'm Aliiiiiiiiive!!!

Hi all!  So sorry I have been away for soooooooo long.  I have been extremely busy with work, school and my personal life!  Today was a beautiful sunny day and it's very rare here in the Pacific Northwest.  I thought I'd do a quick post and share my FOTD and my new jacket!  I have searched high and low for denim jacket that I really liked, and finally found it at Forever21.  I'm sorry, I'm really silly and did not even take proper pictures of the jacket.  But I'm sure it'll be featured in a different post because I have been wearing it so much lately.  I have also had less time for blogging and such since I started exercising again.  I have gained so much weight over the last few years and it's time to change and get healthy again.  I got tired of feeling tired and having lack of energy all the time and I also feel it is very important for me to lose weight so that I can avoid my risk of diabetes since it runs in my family.  Anywho, hope all is well with everyone in the blog-world and I am working on future posts, so please stay tuned.  I did recently pick up Too Faced's Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer and I plan to do a battle with Urban Decay's Primer Potion.  I know it's been done before, but it's really to test it out for myself.  I have used both over the years and I like both, but I wanted to test them at the same time.  So my next experiment that I will share with you is to have one eye with UDPP and the other eye with TFSI.  I will then evaluate how well they held up throughout the day and share my progress and findings with you.  I also picked up a number of different lippies and I can't wait to swatch and share.  Thanks for being patient and I will be back with another post soon!  And what better way to end the post than with a silly pic.


See you guys again real soon!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh you look so cute in that photo! ^_^
    What lipstick are you wearing? The color is so pretty~
    I should also start exercising again... I've been gaining weight T^T And I'm sitting around a lot which is also not very healthy. But I really hate exercising OTL
    How do you usually exercise? =^= Do you go to the gym?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Jenny! ^__^ I am wearing Dior Addict Lip Stick in Dior Kiss (I forget the number, but I purchased mine at Sephora). I love the color it's the perfect bright pink on me for Spring/Summer. It's super flattering on a lot of different skin tones too. I'm planning on doing a review soon. And I hate exercising too! I used to love doing it when I was in highschool and just after I graduated but after working full time, and going back to school online full time just really made me lazy. It's definitely a commitment and I had to make time for it! I used to go to the gym regularly but it got too expensive T____T *is poor!* (lol)! I have been doing exercise videos that I have found on youtube. I also purchased a workout DVD. You can find her on Youtube, she's great and energetic, her name is Cassie Ho of Blogilates. I found out about her through Bubzbeauty but had seen her around before, but decided to give her a go about a month or two ago. I was thinking about doing a post on my progress as well. I have yet to lose any pounds but I do feel a lot better! I shall post about it soon! ^^b

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...