Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Monday, June 17, 2013

Quick Update!

  Hi everyone!  I hope everyone enjoyed Father's Day weekend with their fathers, or had a nice weekend in honor or celebration of their fathers! ♥

  I wanted to quickly post, not only to let you know what to expect in the next few weeks from me, but also to let you all know I am still alive, and greatly appreciate the readers that still check in on me from time to time! I'm one of those bloggers that do not receive very many readers, but the ones that do read and comment or don't comment make me happy ^___^

  So, I finally scrounged up enough money to treat myself a bit, and decided to pick up a few Bubbi Brushes.  If you are not familiar with Bubz, you can find her on Youtube and on her website.  I have always wanted to purchase her brushes, because I heard a lot of good things about them, and they look SUPER soft, and they are quite affordable.  She recently came out with her second line/version of the brushes, and I picked up a large face powder brush, the HD brush and a small detailing brush!  I can't wait to use them, and as soon as I do, I will be sure to do a review for them.  Have you heard of her brushes?  Have you tried them yet or is it something you want to try out?  Let me know what your favorite brushes are currently in the comments below! ^___^  I'll be seeing you guys again soon!

7 comments:

  1. ahh can't wait to see a review for the brushes... I love bubz beauty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow on bloglovin.
    Follow you back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great father's day too!~
    I've never tried Bubz' brushes, but I've definitely heard of them. Hope they're amazing for you! c:


    I just started a new fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog. Would you kindly take a peek at it? c:
    http://junniku.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching Bubz, her personality is just so bubbly and bright! I want to try her brushes but at the moment I'm in love with the popular Real Techniques brushes so I think I might stick to those at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! How are the brushes? They do look super soft in her vids. keep in touch!

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a great Fathers Day c:
    And yay for buying those Bubz brushes!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...