Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Sunday, July 28, 2013

[Review]: Bubbi Brushes - Powder brush, HD Flawless brush and Detailing brush

  Hello again everyone!! ^-^  I'm so sorry this took so long to review/make a post about! Work and school was picking up, worked some overtime and had a few different major +1,000 word papers due for both classes these last few weeks.  Also, my hubby is back home and I finally have my laptop back! (^__^ )o /fistpump!  Without further ado, take a flip and find out what I thought about the three brushes I picked up!



  The first brush that I'll start with is the Bubbi Powder brush.  This is a decent size for an all-over face brush and it is SUPER soft!!  I am a huge fan of synthetic brushes, and I have to say this is one of the best!



  
  I also own the Large Powder brush F20 from Sigma, I believe the Long Handled Kabuki brush from Everyday Minerals and the Retractable Kabuki brush from Too Faced.  I absolutely love my EM Kabuki face brush and the Bubbi Powder brush is just a little bigger.  The Bubbi Powder brush is also larger than the Too Faced kabuki I own and love as well, especially for travel.  I am not a fan of the F20 from Sigma, it still bleeds a dark/black color when I wash it, (I've had it for more than a few months) it sheds like crazy, it's not as soft as my synthetic brushes ( a bit on the scratchy side) and so I just use it to dust powder into my hair when I haven't washed it for a few days.  With the Bubbi Powder brush I can pick up a good amount of product and easily sweep it all over my face, and for it's smaller than Sigma F20 size, it still covers a good portion of my face just as quickly.  It's soft and easy to clean and so far very durable.  No shedding, and no color bleeding.  The handle has Bubbi's logo etched in and so it has a high-end feel to it.  I also really enjoy the hot pink ferrule and these brushes look great on a vanity or dresser.

  The second brush I picked up for the new Bubbi Brush line is the Bubbi HD Flawless brush.  It can be used with foundations and concealers.  I do not really use foundation, except really BB creams.  I like to use my fingers for BB cream, so I used this brush for the days where I just wear concealer.




  The HD Flawless brush is amazing!  It does a great job with liquid or cream concealers and blends beautifully.  The bristles are sturdy and firm, but extremely soft and it seriously blends like a dream.  It also does a great job of picking up the perfect amount of product each time if you're a gal who likes to put some product on the back of her hand and work from there.  I almost want to go out and buy a liquid foundation just to use this brush more often!  If you like to use brushes with BB creams, I feel that this brush would do a great job as well!  This was definitely my favorite brush out of the three that I purchased!  It's size is also perfect for getting the under eye area, and great for getting into the smaller areas around the nose and mouth.




  I have a love of tiny and small brushes!  The Bubbi Detail brush is awesome!  I have a generally small lid space and because my lower lash line is not super prominent, this is perfect for getting between the upper and lower lashes with liner or eyeshadow!  I also really enjoy using this brush for highlighting the inner corners as well.  I also like that this brush is somewhat of a dual brush.  You can use it with eyeshadows for small and detailed work around the eyes and you can also use this brush as an eyeliner brush!  This brush is perfect for tight-lining and for lining the upper lash, or smudging out your eye pencils for a softer or smokier effect!

  All in all, I believe that these brushes were great buys!  I would love to have the whole entire Bubbi Brush line, however I do not have that kind of money, nor do I need every single brush.  I have collected favorite brushes from all different brands and lines.  I was also on the hunt for an awesome face brush that was larger than my Everyday Mineral's long handled kabuki and fell in love with Bubbi's brush.  I would highly recommend these brushes for the synthetic lovers out there!  These are amazingly soft, and I would even compare them to the Too Faced Teddy Bear hair brushes.

How did I rate these brushes all together?

5/5

Pros:

Synthetic
Soft
Easy to clean
No shedding
No bleeding of color/dye
Decently priced/affordable
Durable
Aesthetically pleasing
Quality performance
High-end feel
Comparable to many other brushes on the market

Cons:

NONE!! ^___^

  I highly recommend the brushes I picked up from the Bubbi Brush line, but I am sure that the rest of the line is just as amazing!  If you have the chance to pick up the whole range, do so!  You will not regret it!  I think if I ever replace all of my brushes someday, I would do so with the rest of the Bubbi Brush range.  You can purchase her brushes at her website here.  The shipping was so fast and there was tracking provided too!  I hope this review was helpful and if you were interested in purchasing these brushes for yourself that this helped answer any questions or concerns you may have had about them.  

  Hope everyone had a great weekend, and I'll see you all real soon with my next review which will be on the Mizon Hydra-Full Solution Water Volume Moisture BB cream!  Thanks again for stopping by!  Until next time! (^.~ )v

Disclaimer:  All items were purchased by me with my own money and my reviews are 100% my own personal opinion.  None of the items mentioned previously were provided or sponsored.

12 comments:

  1. Ooo, thank you for the brush reviews, Anna! I actually really need to buy more brushes, I barely have any right now. (Sephora ones seriously suck, never buying those again~ -__-)

    These brushes look great, though! I really like the large powder brush and the hd flawless one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I love reviews and I love doing them because I feel that they are some of the most helpful and informative pieces of information when you are trying to make a purchase. ^__^b I only have two brushes from Sephora, and I notice now that you mention it, I do not really use them >__>; I'm glad you found this helpful! <3 If you decide to pick any of these brushes up, I'd love to hear what you think! I highly, highly recommend them! best $30+ I have spent on brushes!

      Delete
  2. they look awesome! I really want to get the 6 piece set :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost bought the 6 piece set, but decided to buy some brushes individually since I didn't need all of them and I don't use every single kind of brush there is in existence, since I don't use every single kind of makeup out there. Also, I'm no makeup artist or freelancer, so I have no need for a large amount of brushes! XD I hope you pick some up, these are seriously wonderful!

      Delete
  3. I'm in search of some new brushes at the moment, so I'll have to check these ones out! They look really nice and like you say, the design looks pretty high end(: Thank you for doing this review, I'm not particularly educated in the makeup brush field so this is very helpful! ^-^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you found my review helpful Emily! <3 These brushes are really worth the amount I paid for them, and they have great quality! I'm no expert, but I know that I like these brushes and am totally happy with my purchase. Good luck on your brush hunt! <3 ^__^b

      Delete
  4. anna i lold when you said fistpump! so cute! your brushes look similar to mine in terms of colors but i have a feeling i will like your HD brush more :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Shayne! The HD Brush is a definite must if you purchase any of the Bubbi Brushes, I highly recommend it! It's the best brush I've ever used with concealer or anything cream/liquid! I use concealer more often just because of this HD brush! Thanks again for your comments! ^___^

      Delete
  5. No cons whatsoever?! I've been looking to buy some new brushes, might have to go get me some of these seemingly magical busheess
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I couldn't find any flaws/cons for these brushes personally. They're soft, durable, and do a great job blending and applying my makeup. I couldn't ask for better brushes for how much I paid for them. Though, personal preference is always something I encourage people to consider, so just because these worked fantastic for me, does not necessarily mean they will for others, but I would recommend this brush line as it's quite affordable and great quality for the price. <3

      Delete
  6. bubzbeauty seem to have taken a great amount of time and consideration in making the brushes, they look amazing! the powder brush and the HD flawless brush looks to be the standout ones in the collection!

    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and that is why I just had to grab the HD Flawless and Powder brush. I am definitely happy with my choices ^__^ Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...