Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Friday, July 12, 2013

Current Wishlist

  Hello again everyone!  Even though I don't have photos done or any kind of demo prepared for the Bubbi Brushes that I picked up a while ago, I have been using them every time I do my makeup which is about 2-3 times a week.  I really love them!  I know I keep saying/promising I'll have a review up by this weekend, but I don't think that will happen, since my hubby has my laptop and will not be home for another week or so.  I really dislike trying to edit or upload photos to a computer that is not my personal computer.  *Sorry, I'm just very picky*

  Anyway, I wanted to do a quick post on some items and brands that have caught my attention.  One brand that Pretty and Cute has been advertising on Facebook and other social medias is Mizon and the packaging and the descriptions of all of their products sound really promising!  A lot of their products claim firming, whitening and anti-wrinkle capabilities, as well as some more natural products as well.  Their packaging is also super cute!  Not only does their skin care products catch my attention with promises of smooth, wrinkle free and sun protected skin, I have been especially intrigued by a specific BB cream that they carry.  Ever since I picked up Holika Holika: Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream (you can find my brief review here.), I have been a little obsessed with water-based or "jelly" like BB creams!  I love their bouncy and watery textures and they feel so nice on the skin.  I have also had a strange bout of dryness and discomfort in my skin so far this summer and was in the hunt for a light, yet moisturizing BB cream that will last in the heat.  Mizon carries a few different BB creams, but this one grabbed my attention right away.  The Mizon Watermax Moisture BB cream has SPF and PA protection, and even claims to be "waterproof".  It also claims to smooth the skin tone and moisturize while still being light, and this is exactly what I have been looking for.  Don't get me wrong I love my Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly, but I am always looking for quality products that are more affordable.  Holika Holika's Aqua Petit Jelly BB cream is almost $30 and since I use just small amounts every time I do my makeup, the bottle lasts me quite a long time.  This also goes for the Skin 79 BB's I use in Gold VIP and Hot Pink.  I like to use the HH Aqua Jelly BB, and the Hot Pink Skin 79 in the summer, but both are a little on the spendy side.  I noticed that the Mizon Watermax is only about $16 (at least on Pretty and Cute).  I plan to pick this up in my next purchase from P&C.

  I have also been extremely interested in the amazingly popular mists and sprays that refresh, or set your makeup.  I see a lot of k-drama actresses use these and because it's summer time, I figured what better way to refresh yourself than with a spritz of something nice and soothing/refreshing!?  Mizon also makes a mist that you can find here.  I hope I can pick this up too, but other brands carry mists that also catch my eye and I am a very indecisive person!!  Do any of you use mists, if so what would you recommend?  I want something that refreshes my skin and helps me look more awake/fresh.  If it can cool me down on a hot summer day, that is also a plus!  All of the mists found on this list, are ones that look worth a try!

  I also saw this and instantly wanted it!  I'm a big fan of Dolly Wink and believe in their high quality products, however, they are a bit expensive for my taste.  (You may agree if you're on the kind of budget I am on! >__>)  However, I have only ever heard good things about Dolly Winks shadow quads and I thought this brown pink one sounded great, it sounds nice - sweet, feminine and even has colors to use for a neutral look.  But I have been really loving the girly and flirty eye looks for the summer.  I feel that they are so fresh and are just really simple and easy to achieve.  Have you guys tried this eyeshadow out?  If so, what do you think?  Is it worth the price?

  Onto a skin care product I have sort of had my eye on!  I do not usually have too many blackheads, but when I do get them, they sort of erupt all at once and wreak havoc on my nose and around the surrounding areas.  I saw that Holika Holika carries this scrub.  It's called the Blackhead Sponge Scrub Oil.  I like the sounds of this product as it claims to be gentle, while exfoliating and removing blackheads (or at least minimizing them).  I also love that it is an oil, but claims to be non-sticky or greasy.  Has anyone used this product?  What do you think?

  I also had my eye on another Mizon product, the Oh! Shy Cats Holic Pen Liner.  It's cheaper than my HG Dolly Wink Liquid Liner and also claims to be blackest of black, easy to use, fine point pen type brush, and waterproof.  I have also been looking for another mascara, as the Dolly Wink Long mascara formula that I love and that has been an HG to me for the past 3-4 years, is a bit expensive and I have only really trusted Sasa.com with my purchase of this item, but their shipping takes so long!  I would buy it in a heartbeat if P&C carried it, but they only carry the Volume formula.  Any suggestions or recommendations on a new fiber mascara?  Fiber ones work best for me, because they really help to lengthen my lashes as you can see in my lash routine post.

  Anywho, I hope you guys enjoyed this post.  Let me know what you guys have been eyeing or wanting to get your hands on!  I'd love to check those products out too!  There will definitely be future reviews on some of the items I mentioned if I end up picking them up!  I will hopefully be back with more posts, and the Bubbi brush review I'm sure many of you are anxious for soon!  Thanks so much for being patient and continuing to read my silly blog! ^__^ haha ♥  See you all again soon!

**Disclaimer?  I am not sponsored, or affiliated with PrettyandCute.com or any of the company/brands mentioned.**

18 comments:

  1. Mizon looks like an awesome brand that I'd also love to try!! The Holika Holika Jelly bb cream is one of my favs ^^ hehe. Also I love Dolly Wink products too, the packaging just look soooo cute but I've only tried their eyeliners XD


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just placed an order with P&C and decided to pick up some Mizon products to test out! I love Holika Holika Jelly BB as well, it has the best texture!! And yes, I cannot get over Dolly Wink's packaging it's too cute to pass up, but the quality of the product is great. I decided to pick up their eyeshadow to try that out as well, because I've only ever tried their eyeliners too! Thanks so much for commenting! <3

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! You should have ordered from Eyeamore.com !they sell their products for so much cheaper. The HH Aqua Jelly BB is only $21.95 . Anyways yes I definitely agree! The texture is fabulous and I love how it's not too glossy like other BBs! ^o^

    seoulstine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of eyeamore.com before. I do see that they have competitive pricing mainly for the HH Jelly BB. It's about a $4 difference, but it's still saving money, however I think the amount of shipping I would pay at eyeamore.com would cost me the same amount I spend if a few cents more than what I pay for the product and shipping at prettyandcute.com. I am definitely up to shopping other places because I am always down for a deal! ^__^b Thanks for the suggestion I'll have to check out the other products they carry! <3

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I really want to try mists too! I actually have one coming in to me in a couple of weeks, it's a Tonymoly one! But it's a water/oil mix to set and freshen up your makeup... oil...? So I'm kind of scared about that. Mizon makes a great mist, though, I've heard a lot about it! Lovely post, Anna! ^__^ <3

    (And btw, I really, really like that Dollywink palette, but eeee - it's super expensive for its size! *__*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June! I have never tried a mist before and they just sound so perfect for how terribly hot the weather is!! T^T The TonyMoly one you mentioned with oil, sound interesting! I have an oily T-zone and I'm not sure that would work for me O__o; I look forward to your review on that! <3333 The Dolly Wink eye shadow palette, was DEFINITELY a splurge, it is SO much money for the amount of product you get. But I did it and picked it up. ; ; My wallet hates me, but it was something I had my eye on for FOREVER lol. I hope to have an FOTD and most definitely a review soon on the items I picked up. ^__^b

      Delete
  4. I have used 1 mis before from No7 brand and it smelt gorgeous! :)

    Keep in touch!

    http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I love good smelling mists! ^__^

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! <3 I love recent fashion posts! Loving that peach skirt! <3

      Delete
  6. Thanks,for your lovely comment,dear.
    I use a Casio Exilim camera.;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for responding Vanessa <3 I'm in the market for a new camera so I can take better product photos. ^^;

      Delete
  7. ohh I really lwant to use the mist stuff too but I have never brought one. I follow kpop and some korean actress and I have noticed them using this, but I never knew if it really worked. It would be nice to have right now during the summer lol.

    I have seen pretty and cute before! I loved the set up of the site and I have ordered some eyelashes before from them. They turned out really nice and fit my eyes better than the drugstore ones. I just have issues with them hitting my glasses! Mimzo seems like an intresting product. It can do so much!! When you get it, you should do a review on it because I am really interested !

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked up two mists one from Mizon and one from Holika Holika! ^___^b I really like them, it's refreshing and works well as a makeup fixer/setter. I'll have a review of the Mizon one soon! <3

      Delete
  8. I really wish I could afford to buy more products from Dolly Wink! The packaging is super cute and all the products seem like such good quality too^^ You'll have to write a review for me if you do buy from there(:

    I'm a new follower by the way, if you have time come check out my blog ~ You could follow too if you'd like to stay in touch^-^

    http://emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk/
    -Emily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love Dolly Wink's eyeliner and Long Mascara, they are my favorite products, but I do agree they are very expensive! T^T So I usually use the products until they are completely dried out or done for. lol I will actually be doing a review on the Dolly Wink eyeshadow I mentioned because I picked it up recently. ^__^ Thanks for following! Love your blog concept, will definitely stay in touch. <3 Thanks again for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. Loved your article :D I really love your blog. I just started a fashion blog recently and would love for you to check it out. Follow for a follow on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow back xx

    choosfashion.blogspot.com

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9066911

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much for visiting! ^__^ <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...