Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award


  Hello again everyone!  I hope everyone is having a great week so far!  I was recently nominated and tagged for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Bella at Everything About Bella.  Thank you so much Bella for the tag, I am very flattered and happy to know that you are enjoying my blog! ♥ ♥ ♥  I enjoyed reading the fun random facts about you, and share your love of being short in height as well! (^.^)v

Rules of the Award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 bloggers that you have recently followed or follow regularly.
4. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

I would have liked to just nominate everyone I follow, but a lot of the people I follow have gone inactive for quite some time.  So picked all of the most recent bloggers I have been enjoying instead! ^___^  Please do check these ladies out, they are all amazing.


♥ Christine at SeoulStine

♥ Shayne at QueenofAllYouSee
♥ Jenny at almightyturtles
♥ Natalia at Natalia's Makeup Corner
♥ Mindy at Broken Eggshells
♥ June at Junniku
♥ Plum at Plum~ With Love
♥ Steph at Fun Size Beauty
♥ Emilly at Emily Marysia

I would love to see what you lovely ladies would like to share about yourselves!  So here are the 7 random things about myself!


1.  I am barely 5'2" tall but just like Bella, I do not mind! lol  I like to wear heels every now and again as well.  I usually wear them for Church more often than anywhere else lol.


2.  I love frozen yogurt and smoothies!  And I love all kinds of tropical and fruity flavors!  I love strawberry, kiwi, coconut, mango, pineapple and lots more! lol


3.  If you couldn't tell I love food!  My favorite is Italian and my mommy's cooking of course!


4.  I am 100% Laotian. (^__^)v


5.  My favorite k-pop girl group is 2NE1


6.  I love k-dramas!  My favorites include 49 Days, Heart Strings, The Secret Garden and Boys Over Flowers.


7.  I love video games, all kinds of music and movies!  I also really love gadgets and electronic type things.  I suppose I am a bit of a "techy".  I am by no means savvy, but I just love technology.


Thank you again Bella for the nomination, I hope to see some responses from the lovely bloggers I nominated soon!  Good luck everyone, I'll see you all soon with my next review!

25 comments:

  1. Wow nice blog ! It is great being here .I am your new follower. Do follow me back

    Have a great weekends

    Dressabelleballerina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following! You have a most adorable blog! Let's definitely stay in touch! <3

      Delete
  2. I love wearing heels all the time. especially the 10cm ones. They make my legs look super prettyyyy! and hey!! I love mom's cooking too, aren't they the best?! :D

    You're welcome anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^___^ I can't wear heels all the time, I'm a big baby and my feet eventually start hurting lol. I think I need more practice walking too. I am a bit of a klutz. And yes, moms are the best cooks ever!

      Delete
  3. Awh thank you so much for the nomination, you made my day! I'll try and get round to doing it as soon as I can^-^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I can't wait to see your response!

      Delete
  4. you bella and i are all fun size ^^ btw what video games do you play anna? and thank you thank you for tagging me, i will do this too and inform you when its up :D (might take awhile) ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for short people! haha ^_^ I've played a few different video games, since working full time and school I have not had the desire or time to play as much anymore T^T But I am an RPG girl and will always forever love the Final Fantasy series. I also love a series called Shadow Hearts (1 & 2, I do not even count the rest of them lol). I like all kinds of games and I also like Cooking Mama, and I am also a GIANT fan of Metal Gear Solid too. I used to play World Of Warcraft and Final Fantasy XI but quit because they are too time consuming lol. You're so welcome for the nomination, can't wait for your post ^__^b

      Delete
    2. anna i also play most of the games that you mentioned! :) ill never forget final fantasy :D i got addicted to that game. so many sleepless nights haha

      Delete
  5. omg Anna! Thank you so much! You are so sweet!! LOL this is my first nominated award I feel so loved :'D Thanks sooo much! I'll try to get a post up soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 You're very welcome! Can't wait to see your post! ^__^

      Delete
  6. Oh really cute blog yu have is really interesting know more about you.
    Now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back in both!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award!! Yummy....I also love frozen yogurt and smoothies, tropical fruity and strawberries, kiwis, coconuts, pineapple etc :P
    You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blogposts sooo much! Followed you too! :) Hope you can check out my blog and follow me back! :)

    www.wardrobeventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting!! ^__^ <3

      Delete
  9. Nice blog! Would you like follow each other? :)

    www.shel0vefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award! I love fryo too. Ughh, it's so good. I tell myself it's healthy, but it probably isn't since I heap on tons of chocolate, haha.

    xx.
    fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^__^ It was just a nomination though! Thanks again for visiting! I love chocolate as well!! haha! <3

      Delete
  11. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! ^__^

      Delete
  12. Great blog! I am your new follower via GFC! Hope you will do same ;) Have a good day!

    http://fancyshot.blogspot.ru/

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being nominated!! And thank you for nominating me! I just saw this now as I awas looking through your blog. I'm sorry!!
    I might do this during my vacation hehe!

    I am pretty short too.. 5"3 which I heard was average for female asians so I guess I am average hehe/... ohh and frozen yogurt/smoothies are the best. My favorite food group is dairy and fruit so as you can tell, I must love froyo and smoothies!


    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy! And you're very welcome! Haha, no worries! ^__^ It took me a while to get the post up after I was nominated also. Yay for short people and dairy and fruit! lol \(^__^)/

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...