Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Monday, August 26, 2013

FOTD: Sweet and Simple

  Hi everyone!  I wanted to share a quick FOTD with you all.  I haven't really been wearing too much lately, but have been using a few items like crazy!  I recently purchased a Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal shadow in the shade Inked in Pink.  I really love using this really lightly by dabbing all over the eyelid for an iridescent and brightening affect, it also lasts all day with very little creasing.  In the picture you can't really see I'm wearing it, but I am lol.

  I also recenty purchased Bobbi Brown's gel liner in Espresso.  I used this by pushing it into my lashline with my Bubbi detail brush (you can find the brush review here.) and it looks super natural and I love the shade of brown it is.  It's perfect for those "no makeup" makeup looks.  And of course, used Dolly Wink Long mascara and Lioele Auto Eyebrow pencil in Grey Black.

  I used my Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB cream in #2 and used Milani's baked blush in Rose d'oro.  I also used my Tarte Amazonian Micronized Finishing powder.  For highlight on the tops of the cheeks, brow bone and inner corner of the eyes, I used Benefit's Watt's Up cream highlighter.

For my lips I used Lioele's Pop Tint in Cherry Tint and Lioele's Blooming Gloss in Vanilla Pink for a sort of ombre/gradient lip affect.  (It's not super noticeable in the picture unfortunately!)  I'd say this has been my regular daily makeup routine lately.  It's fast, easy and simple, but still looks put together.



    Hope you liked this FOTD, it's been a while since I shared one!  What's your daily makeup routine like?  Please let me know in the comments! (^.~ )v

12 comments:

  1. My daily routine is similar and wow, the Dollywink mascara looks so effective! Could you please write a review on it? ^.^ Shinesque xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course! I'll put the Dolly Wink mascara review on my list of posts to do. It's my HG mascara so it's only appropriate I'd do a review on it! Thanks for reading! <3

      Delete
  2. such a lovely fresh look! The white under your eyes really make you look all innocent and doey eyed
    x
    http://www.rougesramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you so much! ^__^ <3

      Delete
  3. You have such a pretty lip shape! I just did a review on Holika Holika's bb cream too! The stuff is amazing, right?! But I wish it was just that bit more moisturising ><
    I love your blog, your posts are really helpful and nice! Followed!

    edge-e.blogspot.co.uk

    Loves.
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joey! Thank you so much, you're so kind! Funny, I used to be really self-conscious about my lips (I used to think they were too big!) And yes the HH BB cream is UH-MAZING! I love its' texture! That's too bad that it's not moisturizing enough for you, you could try a hydrating mist to finish with? Holika Holika actually makes one that I like a lot! It has a nice cooling sensation too! It's the icy one I think. Thank you so much for reading and following. I'm so happy to know my posts are helpful <3333

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the fb. ^.^
      Why!? (Your lips) they are so lovely and full! and your eyes are also such a pretty crescent shape - I just read your bio - you're 25?! Holy heck I thought you were 19~20 x] Thank you for your kind words also /blush blush.
      Have a wonderful weekend!


      x

      Delete
    3. <3 Joey, you are too sweet. ^__^; A lot of people in middle school used to tease me and say I had lips that were too big lol. I've embraced them these days, but it was a little difficult back then for a 13 year old to hear lol. Haha, I get that a lot! Most people don't believe me when I say I'm almost 26. ^__^ Thank you so much, you're a sweet heart. <3 Totally made my day.

      Delete
  4. sis you have baby lips :) im so ingit i wish my lips were as flawless, it has bit of discoloration :( btw i hope you can post swatches and review on inked in pink. its on my wishlist but still thinking if i should get it na talaga ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked up a ton of swatches of Inked in Pink also! I will definitely do a review on it since it's kind of become my new everyday base. I love the slight shimmer and brightening effect it has on my eyes. ^__^

      Delete
  5. Such a nice fresh look!!
    I don't do much in the morning because
    I wake up super early for school):
    But I try to put on some eyeliner
    and mascara when I canlol
    That lip color is also very nice on you^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^___^ I usually don't wear makeup really. I only ever wear makeup when I go out on my days off or if it's a special occasion. I'd say I wear makeup a max of 3 times a week. I wake up suuuper early for work everyday too, so I hate getting up any earlier than I have to. (I like to sleep in waaay to much to apply makeup in the morning) lol.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...