Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Friday, October 18, 2013

Asian Hair Dye

Hi everyone!  Sorry I've been MIA again.  I wanted to share a quick post with all of you.  I recently had this crazy urge to dye my hair!  I remember dying my hair when I was in high school and didn't like what all the bleach and processing did to my hair.  Since products have developed and are more advanced these days, especially Asian hair dye products meant for Asian hair, I am feeling like I should give it a shot.  Don't get me wrong, I really love my natural hair color super dark brown/black but I just kind of want to experiment a little, plus I can always dye it black again right? ^.~


This one is Palty: Bubble Pack Chocolate Waffle [image from Pretty and Cute]

I thought instead of going all out/all crazy from the get-go, that maybe just lightening my natural hair color would be acceptable.  Also, this is a really gorgeous brown color.  Not sure how much this would show up on my almost-black hair though.

This one is Palty Dark Ganache [image from Pretty and Cute]

I thought this was also a really gorgeous, more "natural" hair color to go from almost black to.  I like warm colors and the dark brown would be lighter on me, but subtle enough to catch people's eye (that see me everyday).


This one is Fresh Light Blythe Bubble Hair Color Kit in Berry Ash [image from Pretty and Cute]

I thought this was a really pretty color going from black hair to the Berry Ash color.  From the picture, it's definitely a nice "ashy" color, but I don't see much berry?  Anywho, I thought this would be a really pretty color to get used to, especially with it being so much lighter than my natural hair color. 


This one is also by Palty and the shade is Raspberry Jam. [image from Pretty and Cute]

This would be the crazy BAMINYOURFACE color that I would want to try and just go all out.  (Even though it's not all that crazy, it's crazy for me lol)  I think it's a really cute and fun red shade.  It's still quite brown so it wouldn't be totally unnatural, but I'm still not sure. 

Have any of you used any Asian hair dyes?  What were your experiences?  Which shade do you think I should try out?  I think I'm just going to dive right in, I can always dye my hair black again. ^__^;  Let me know what you think in the comments!

*SIDE NOTE*  Wanted to let everyone know, I finally joined the high-tech world and got myself a brand-spankin' new smartphone!  I now have Instagram and will begin sharing photos of daily life, beauty related stuff and most likely randomness with you soon!  Feel free to follow me, I've been having fun with cute deco pic apps!  Let me know what your favorite photo apps are, I'm totally dying to try new ones!

5 comments:

  1. The Berry Ash colour is my favourite, but I'm sure any of them would look super pretty on you! I'm too scared to dye my hair because it'd be hard to get it back to it's natural blonde for me haha~ maybe in the future>_< I hope you do a post if you ever do dye your hair, I'd love to see it^-^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Emily! <33 I'm too scared too! I was just thinking about trying something new, and my hair is pretty dark brown and going light would be scary! Haha

      Delete
  2. such a cute haircolour *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your new phone anna :) i just followed you on instagram. i havent tried asian hair dyes or any dye at all hehe. im scared that i might damage my hair even more lol. looking forward to see your new hair color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shayne! ^__^ Instagram is fun! It's a little addicting though haha. I don't know if I'll break down and actually dye my hair, because I've looked up so many reviews for most of the colors mentioned, and I can't seem to find anyone who used it on virgin/dark natural hair color. I would like a reddish or ashy shade, but I'm afraid of what it will look like in the sun.. but I suppose I can always dye my hair dark again lol.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...