Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Hey everyone!  Wanted to do a quick post to wish everyone a Happy and safe Halloween!  Hope everyone had a fun day with costumes, candy, friends and family!  I posted a few pics of my "costume" on Instagram and Twitter, but also wanted to share them with you here. ^__^  Not too many, and it's a super simple makeup more so than costume.  I hope to have a few reviews and more mani Mondays soon!  My work schedule will be changing soon temporarily because one of my co-workers is leaving for maternity leave! ^__^








I totally forgot to draw myself a kitty nose this morning as I was in a hurry to get to work (as usual) haha!  Borrowed eyeliner from a buddy at work and completed the look in the last pic!  Also, I mentioned in a response to another blogger that I have never EVER dressed up for Halloween in my life, nor have I ever been trick-or-treating!  I have always wanted to, but never really got around to getting prepped for costumes or accessories and makeup like this.  My parents were super traditional and don't really celebrate holidays much, so they never took me trick-or-treating.  Oh well, I suppose I appreciate it more now haha.  I still got tons of candy though, from school activities and friends and stuff, just never had to go out and work for it I guess haha! XD


Let me know in the comments what you did today or if you have any Halloween party plans for the weekend!  Would love to know what you are planning and what you dressed up as! ♥

25 comments:

  1. Keke! Love the look on you! Very adorable! :) I've never really dressed up as anything either since my parents are also very traditional lol >.< Good luck with your work! :)

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mizu! ^__^ I found it a lot easier to "dress" up with like one accessory, than a full on costume. :3

      Delete
  2. Waah Anna you're so cute hehe, I love your makeup^_^ I'm going as Jigsaw from the Saw films for Halloween, not that I've actually watched it lol (way too scary for me!). Thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily! Haha, Jigsaw is a way cool costumer for Halloween, I hope you post pics, I would love to see! That mask is freaky! O_o

      Delete
  3. Aww you look so cute!!I really like the ears^_-
    And at least you still got some candy!!ahah
    Maybe you could do a Halloween couple costume
    with your hubby next year!!I think that would be pretty cute(:
    Thank you for sharing with us and I hope you have
    a great weekend!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I got the ears at the local Spirit Halloween store in town. They were quite comfy for a headband too! Hubby and I would love to dress up as a couple, but we never have anywhere to go haha! XD Maybe next year! Thanks again!

      Delete
  4. you look so cute anna! i dont know why but you wearing a kitty costume is really so you! happy halloween! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks Shayne, everyone at work kept telling me I make a good kitty! XD <3 I loved your Queen of Hearts post, you totally nailed it! ^__^b Nice work!

      Delete
  5. Hahaha... You went as a kitty cat to work? You're so cute! Is it common to dress up to work during halloween? We don't have such practice in our country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo! It's pretty common on Halloween! At least, if your company or workplace is permitting costumes. My workplace encouraged it because there's a small costume contest. ^__^ It was just for fun and to boost moral. Sometimes the work place can get gloomy :3 I wouldn't normally do anything for Halloween, but the girls in customer service said we should all come in as something so it wasn't so bad dressing up with other people.

      Delete
  6. Wahh, you look cute c: Love the cat ears! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :3 I hope you had a good Halloween too! ^^

      Delete
  7. You look soooooo cute!~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwww you look so sweet <3 would you like to follow each other ? *.* let me know <3
    http://mysecretkawaidream.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,

    Sorry for spam but I really want to invite you to my blog http://oliwia-zofia.blogspot.com please click on the banner in the right side. Thank you. 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite! ^__^

      Delete
  10. what lovely cat head band you got! so cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look super cute!! I love the headband you got on and yay for free candy! I always get free candy from my friends so no need for me to walk around for it!


    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Mindy! haha I had too much candy! :3

      Delete
  12. Looking FAB!!

    You are the cutest one I've seen so far on blogs haha :D

    I really really like it :D

    Just stopped by your blog!

    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you
    around!! (GFC + Bloglovin)



    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time !

    Also have a great Giveaway and everyone can join!


    Love!


    Join my Lush & KOH GIVEAWAY!


    Come by at The
    Fashion Milkshake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...