Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Emerald City Comiccon 2014

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to do a quick post.  I have been super busy of course, with school and work.  However, I did find the time to attend the local Comic Convention in Seattle a weekend or two ago!  Unfortunately, I do not have too many photos of cosplayers or cosplay, and I'm totally bummed!  I spent most of my time in lines to get things sign for the hubby as well as meet some amazing artists, and attending some awesome panels!  So inspiring!  BUT, my highlight of the day was getting to meet one of my music heroes.  If you didn't know, one of my all time favorite bands is Coheed and Cambria.  I was lucky enough to meet and snag a photo op with Claudio and his lovely wife Chondra.  Super sweet couple, and insanely talented and artistic.. I'm jelly.  Anywho, I didn't think I'd get starstruck, but all I could do was grin like an idiot and manage to word-vomit "you're amazing live" lolwut!?!?!  Even still, it was an amazing experience and I hope to be able to cross paths with such amazing people again.


Tell me in the comments, have you ever met your hero, a star, someone famous, or someone you really admired?  Did you get starstruck?  Also, who would you like to meet someday?  Will post again real soon, until then! (^.~ )v

8 comments:

  1. Awesome!

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi RJ!! <3 It really was awesome! I've been to a few of Coheed's shows and it was really such an honor to meet him in person! Thanks for reading! ^__^b

      Delete
  2. Ahh that sounds so interesting, Anna! I've never been to a convention before ;___; sobsob. I'd love to go to a anime con sometime soon, though!
    I haven't met a celebrity or anyone like that, but I would give my soul to meet any mainstream korean actor (read: male. LOL.) or chris evans.
    CHRIS EVAN OH GAWD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGAWD!!! I'd DIE TO MEET CHRIS EVANS!! BTW!!!! Saw Captain America Winter Soldier this afternoon, it was super amazing! The action sequences were really well done and the story was very driven as well! If you're a fan of Chris Evans, check it out. *___* I love him.. XD

      Delete
  3. i went to a comic con here once and i must say the cosplayers are my fave people to see during the events :) just so amazing how they make their costumes (usually by themselves :D)
    and i havent met any celebrity that i love yet... ive met some but not the ones im crazy over with hee :D would love love love to meet rihanna or chris helmsworth :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agreee!!! Cosplayers are so talented and they have so much passion for their creations, I just admire that so much. I only wish I could fabricate or sew that well. The costumes are always phenomenal and my most favorite part about cons as well. Hehe I think I'd like to meet Chris Helmsworth too! XD Thanks for your comments as always Shayne! ♥

      Delete
  4. I'm originally from Seattle and I am always interested to hear about the Emerald City ComicCon. We just had our first Con here in Salt Lake City last year and I did some cosplay and it was a blast! It's weird to know that there are literally hundreds of strangers out there that have photos of me. I've met some famous people but the most starstruck I've ever been was when I saw Bill Cosby perform live. I didn't even meet him but I was just amazed to be so close to him, I've been a huge fan my whole life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Emiline! That is pretty amazing to think about! I took tons of pictures of cosplayers a few years before, but didn't get a chance to this year. I only wish I could have gotten their info so I could send them the awesome pics I took! I think that cosplayers are amazing for all they do! It's pretty nerve wrecking I would think! Bill Cosby!?! That's UHMAYZING!! Haha, I would've bee star struck too! ECCC is pretty much one of my most favorite events that the hubs and I go to each year. ^_^ Thanks for reading and commenting! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...