Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Monday, May 26, 2014

[Sidetracked]: Fanart, League of Legends, Arcade Sona

Hey everyone!  Long time no post! (;__; )  I'm so sorry!  I have been MIA for too long!  Today's post is a little bit different as it's not beauty related at all.  Some of you may or may not know that I really love to draw and I recently got back into it a bit.  As a gift for a friend I decided to draw one of his favorite characters from League of Legends, Sona, and to be more specific, he really loves Arcade Sona.  If you follow me on Instagram, I have been posting the picture I've been working on and the progress.  Here's a quick collage of what I've posted:


It's been a while since I drew anything seriously, so I feel a bit rusty, and especially because color was never something I was really good at, so I was a bit scared to do this drawing (first one in a few years) in full color.  I'm actually pretty pleased with how she turned out. ^_^  I recently bought myself some Prisma Color pencils and decided this would be the perfect project to test them out on.  My blending with colored pencils could use some work, but I really love the colors.  The picture I used for reference can be found here.

The pictures of my drawing were taken with my phone (Samsung G4), I did scan the picture, but it totally washed out all of the color!! (>_< );  If you're interested, please check out my DeviantArt

So I know I haven't posted any beauty related anything in so long, but I have a few products to review, and I also need to update everyone on how the DermDoctor products are going for me!  Thanks so much for your patience and continued support!

Do you guys play any video games, or MMOs?  Which one's do you play?  Who's your favorite character?  Let me know in the comments! ^.~

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :D Thank you so much! ^__^ <3

      Delete
  2. lovely :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! ^_^ <3

      Delete
  3. My friends really need to stop being so secretive about how awesome they are >.> seriously, I had no idea, but you are incredible!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw jee wiz Les! Thanks so much! ♥ I guess I wouldn't say I've been secretive about it, but maybe a bit self-conscious so I never thought to openly share, but since I've been doodling and drawing more than I have in a few years, I decided why not! Plus my DA account is a few years old, and it's been like years since I last posted haha. But I'm excited to get it going in conjunction to my blog as well. Thanks again for your support! Love ya!

      Delete
  4. Awesome work I wish I could draw half as good as you :) Hello Dear!I really like you blog I'm a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin and I'd love it if you followed back :) Looking forward to future posts!
    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for stopping by! ^__^ I really love to draw, it's just so hard to find inspiration, and I always feel like my work is sub par haha. I'd actually like to take some classes! I'll definitely check out your blog! <3

      Delete
  5. so many things i can relate with on this post hihi, first i also love to draw and used to draw characters like this too, second im also familiar with LoL game i actually wanted to play sona :D
    youre super talented anna! i love your rinoa drawing in deviantart <3
    i played a couple of good games before but i had to stop cause i get so easily addicted to them haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Shayne! <3 My hubby plays LoL and our good friend's favorite is Sona. I played it a bit, but I'm not really good at tactical games. Thank you so much for checking out my DA account, it means a lot. I would love to see your artwork too! You should do a post!!! :D I love games, but I've been on hiatus, it's hard to focus on games and the story when I always have homework and stuff to do haha.

      Delete
  6. I love posts like this! Sometimes when I read a beauty blog and see a post that's about lifestyle or hobby etc, I would perk up a little bit. And as for you, drawing... definitely PERK UP A LOT coz I draw too. Amateurish drawings compared to you. I don't do colour pencil blending like yours and I don't think I would know how to do it so it's really good considering the fact that you haven't drawn for a long time. I would check out your deviantart soon!

    Jo
    Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joooo! ^_^ Thank you for reading! I enjoy posts like this too. I don't always have the money to review new products or have a new makeup look to share or anything like that, so I like to do personal posts too. ^__^b *blush blush* I don't think my drawings are bad, but I can definitely use more practice etc. I only recently got color pencils and wanted to try them out. I usually only ever do black and white. Thanks so much for dropping by! ♥

      Delete
  7. Wow. You are very creative. Artistic in true sense :-)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. /blush aw shucks, thank you so much for that sweet comment. I feel like such a beginner sometimes and especially for the amount of time I spent not drawing or feeding my creativity I feel very rusty. I'm so glad to see you visit my humble little blog. Will definitely check yours out. :) Again, thank you so much. ♥

      Delete
  8. My personal favorite from LOL is Ashe but that's probably because she's the only one
    I'm actually good at playing ahah Your art looks amazing(: I really love drawing as well
    but I have no idea how to do color pencil blending so I just stick with pencil tehe
    Thank you so much for sharing your art with us Anna!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashe would be fun to draw! I love her hair. Dianna, you are so sweet! ^__^ I never really learned how to "properly" blend color pencil or anything like that, I just decided to try and mimic what I've seen other people do and I guess it turned out "aight" lol. ^_^;;; I would love to see your artwork too! Hope to see you share one day! ♥

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...