Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Monday, September 29, 2014

[Manicure Monday] Vegas Glam!

  Hi everyone!  Long time no post!  I've been really busy!  My final for my current class is next week and I've been a busy bee, trying to get my portion of the team final complete.  I finally finished everything today!  I also took a three day weekend trip to Las Vegas last week and had a lot of fun with a friend I haven't seen for around 11 years!  I'll have a separate post with silly pictures soon!


  Today, I wanted to share my manicure for my weekend getaway!  I thought it was perfect for the glam that is Vegas.  I went for a little sparkle, some darkness for those late nights on the strip and a little gold for luck!  If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen this picture, but unfortunately it's the only shot I snapped while I had the mani still.  Enjoy!


I used the following products for this Manicure Monday:
  • Base - OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
  • Base color - Essie Licorice
  • Glitter gradient - OPI for Sephora Only Gold For Me Top Coat (discontinued but you can find similar!)
  • Accent nail - Gwen Stefani for OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby
  • Top coat- Sech Vite Fast Drying Top coat
  I really love black and gold combinations, especially on manicures.  There's something a little edgy, a little glam, and a little dark, but not too dark about it.  I think this is perfect for Fall and Winter months too!  I got tons of compliments on this manicure while in Vegas, also, it was about 96 degrees there the whole time and so it was super sunny and SUPER hot!!!  This manicure is beautiful in the sunlight, the sparkles catch glints of sunlight and it is just so sparkly!  If you love dark nail polishes, do yourself a favor and grab a gold glitter top coat, you'll thank me.  It's a perfect topper for dark polishes for a hint of glam and sparkle.

Hoping everyone has been enjoying the first week of Fall (or Summer? depending on where you are in the world).  What's your favorite manicure combos for Fall and Winter?  
Let me know in the comments! (^.~ )v

10 comments:

  1. This black and gold mani is chic and has a bit of edge making it perfect for Vegas. Hope you had a great getaway Anna!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My exact thoughts! Thanks so much Rowena, I had a wonderful time! ^o^

      Delete
  2. Wow, so pretty. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you Nessa! <3

      Delete
  3. Hi Anna, Long time no hear from you. Though I know you're still pretty much around on IG. Seems like many people were, are and are going to Vegas. It's great to catch up with your long lost friend. The black and gold nail polish is a charmer, They look so classy.

    Jo
    Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo! I know it's been quite a while! I have been keeping up with you and some other fellow bloggers via IG ^_^; It's a lot more convenient to post there than create full blog posts! I'm very well and had a great time in Vegas with my long time friend. It was a glorious reunion! Thank you so much! I especially love this mani for other occasions too. I was excited about your recent posts as well, what a lovely anniversary!

      Delete
  4. I love this nail design, it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous nails! The gold really is eye-catching against the black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought so too! I really love this combo! Thanks so much for visiting!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...