Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

[Currently Coveting] Fall Fashion

  Hi everyone!  We're closing in on the end of October already!  I love Halloween, so I'm pretty excited that it's right around the corner.  I don't really have a costume this year, so I'm most likely going to be a kitty again!  I'll be going to a friends' Halloween Party this weekend, so I'll be sure to share some photos! ^.~
  I wanted to do some posts on some of the things I have been absolutely in love with for Fall!  So I thought I'd kick that off with Fall fashion!  Fall and Winter are wonderful seasons for warm, cozy, layered clothing!  It's beginning to get mighty cold here in the Pacific Northwest, and I'm excited to break out my wool coat, boots and scarves!  I'm also looking forward to the seasonal foods and drinks!  Blankets, hot cocoa and a good book, or snuggling up with a loved one!
  I have been living on Pinterest, and my searches have all been for Fall fashion, knee socks, booties, scarves, hats, fall outfits, you name it, I've probably searched for it!  I have been wanting to expand my Fall portion of my wardrobe, because I don't have much.  I have a lot of basics good for all seasons, but I thought it'd be fun to include some seasonal go-to pieces!  Here's a few pictures of what I have been Currently Coveting and will be on the hunt for the next time I go on a shopping trip!
  I have been absolutely obsessed with the skirt or shorts with tights and/or knee socks trend!  I think it is totally adorable and flirty for Fall.  It's cute, but doesn't completely compromise warmth!

  I really like that this kind of outfit is so versatile.  You can pair a cozy, warm sweater with the skirt and knee socks, or you could pair it with a fancier blouse, or even a comfy t-shirt.  I also really love that you can get away with chunkier shoes too.  You don't always have to wear skirts with flats or heels, you can go with oxfords, or even combat boots!


  The same basic outfit structure also works with shorts!  I personally really love the tights and shorts look, you can dress it up or down!  I really love it dressed down!  It has a comfy, and relaxed feel.  Below, I feel is dressed down.  Super simple and effortless.




Below, still simple, yet a bit edgy.  I still love that it's really casual too.


Now for the fancy, I absolutely love this.  It might be work appropriate if the shorts were a bit longer, but it really depends on where you work.  My workplace is casual, so I could totally get away with something like this.


Also, I have been totally all about cardigans and sweaters paired with skinnies or leggings.  I really love the look.  I call this "lookin' smart" haha.  I would say these are work appropriate if the environment is casual as well.  Cardis are amazing because you can pair them with cute graphic tees or a plain v-neck or t-shirt.  You can also prep it up a bit more as you will see below.


If you have a chambray shirt, this is a great way to put it to use, and add extra warmth on those really cold Fall days, or during Winter.



This last one here is my favorite.  It's smart, comfy, looks cozy and totally adorable.  Totally work appropriate and you still look put together.  Also, did I mention oxfords or loafers are new items for my shoe wishlist?  I just love how they look with certain outfits!

Then there are the classics.  Skinny jeans or leggings, paired with fitted sweaters of all kinds (cable knit, woven etc), or over-sized sweaters, with heels, boots or booties!




   I have been hunting and keeping my eyes peeled for some of these pieces! Skirts, shorts, cozy sweaters, and especially booties and oxfords.  I hope my little venture into my Pinterest fashion board has been fun and you enjoyed some of the looks I'm currently coveting!

  I would love to know what you are currently coveting this Fall!  Let me know in the comments, what are you after this season?  I hope everyone's season has been going swell so far, Happy Halloween and be safe everyone!  Until next time! (^.~ )v

26 comments:

  1. I haven't been coveting much in the way of clothing this season as my eye is more on beauty products. I have been obsessed with midi skirts worn with sneakers lately. I love the polished prep look of the outfit with the blazer, sweater and chambray shirt. Hope you get some of the pieces you've been wanting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I've been coveting just as much on beauty products too, but I think fashion is my current priority haha. I absolutely love the polished prep look as well! It's probably my most favorite aside from skirts/shorts with tights/knee socks and booties. :) Thanks for the good luck wishes Rowena! <3 And as always, I appreciate your comments! ^__^

      Delete
  2. Knee high socks are amazing^^ I love the outfits you've picked out~ I don't think it gets much better than Fall fashion tbh hehe. It's so sad because my paycheck will never stretch far enough to buy all the things I want *-* Thanks for sharing your finds Anna, I could spend ages looking at what outfits other people have found! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily thanks for visiting! Glad to hear you liked my picks! That means a lot considering your stylish fashion sense! ^_^ I love knee high socks, they're perfect for keeping you warm, but adding a cute kind of polished extra something. I'm in the same boat as you, not enough paycheck to stretch over all of the cute things I want haha. I spend hours on Pinterest and blogs looking at outfits too! XD

      Delete
  3. looking at these clothes makes me miss winter and jumpers! we're currently going into spring/summer in australia atm :( btw i am totally living in pinterest atm as well haha day and night except im looking at food ><

    ♥ M&L twoplicates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I live on Pinterest for food too! But recently it's been mainly outfits and shoes! haha. I miss Spring and Summer ;__; But I'm embracing this colder weather for cute layering. ^.~ Thanks for your comments! <3

      Delete
  4. Over the knee socks + skirt = so frickin cute but my legs are far too fat and it's far too cold in Canada for me to pull that off LOL. Fitted/oversized sweater + button up shirt + oxfords/brogues/loafters are my otp though!! SO CLASSY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreeeeed! lol I need to find me some oxfords/loafers and get more sweaters! >__< Tis' my fashion mission right meow! I really do love that over the knee sock + skirt combo.. I wish I could wear stuff like that, buuuut my legs end up looking ..well not like those pictures haha.

      Delete
  5. awww i love these! the knee socks over skirts of little dresses are my faves, and the sweater paired with tight jeans are just so cute, wearing them everytime i got a chance <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! ^_^ I agree, socks and skirts, skinnies and sweaters are my fave, and I have been wearing them all the time too! <3

      Delete
  6. Love this look so much, perfect for autumn. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree Nessa! Thanks for visiting again! <3 ^__^

      Delete
  7. These ladies are all so stylish! I love all the layers, and the nice knits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I only wish I looked half as great as they do! And I just love knits too! <3

      Delete
  8. Cute looks^^
    You`re have a great blog, follow you~

    New post
    My blog ☆ follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting and following! I'll be sure to check out your blog soon! <3 <3 <3 ^_^

      Delete
  9. All so cute looks and I love the animation made me smile so much ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emi! I'm glad you liked the looks, they're my favorite! ^.^ Also really love the animation myself too, so sweet, very happy to hear you enjoyed it as well! <3 Thanks for your kind comments and for visiting me as always. <3

      Delete
  10. Wish you a wonderful new week... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving these lovely pictures :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anna. The anime gif is really cute. Ah, Pinterest is such a great way to get inspiration. They should be called Pinspiration at times. I love the pictures you shared. Most are so beautiful and wearable.

    Jo
    Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jo! Yes, I think I might end up using Pinspiration haha, I use it as a shopping tool so often! I'm glad you enjoyed this post! ^.^ I'll most likely have more like these in the future! I may end up sharing some of the outfits or pieces I was able to find that I used the inspiration for! Thanks again for visiting! <3

      Delete
  13. love the outfit inspiration, there are some really good ones that I want to try.
    great blog you have girl, really inspiring to me

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, glad to hear this post was helpful! All of my shopping lately has been inspired by these types of outfits! You should definitely try them out! You would look fantastic in all of these outfits! ^__^

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...