Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Saturday, October 4, 2014

[Lifestyle] Selfies, Messy Hair, Fall trends

  Hello again everyone!  Today was a really beautiful and sunny Fall afternoon.  If you know me personally, I wear makeup about two times a week and that's not even a full face.  I wear a full face like maybe once every two weeks on the weekend.  I don't go out much, and I'm too lazy to get up extra early to doll up before work!  What can I say?  I really love sleep.. haha.

  Anyway, if you follow me on Instagram, you'll see I'm fairly active on there, more so than here on the blog (I'm sorry! ;___;).  Anyway, I have been on a selfie kick and I've been taking a lot of pictures of this mug o' mine.  I thought I'd do a little diddy on the blog to share!  A lot of times I have to size down my photos for IG anyway so, this will allow you all to bask in the glory of my pictures with my mug extra huge on your screen. O__O 

  I'm not sure what apps most bloggers or Youtubers use but I know that VSCO Cam is a popular one, and I personally really love it and use it for most of my pictures on IG and even for the blog.  It's just a fast, easy and convenient way to add a bit o' pizazz to my pictures.  

  I also wanted to share my FOTD/Fall Everyday Makeup look that I have been obsessed with lately.  It's simply just a bit of concealer under the eyes, and on some blemishes blended out, brown winged liner, mascara, and cherry lip stain.  I tried to do my hair this morning with my curling wand, but I haven't quite got the hang of doing it with shorter length hair, so my hair is messy and I was mad at first, but it works.. because it is sessy... sessy messy... messy sessy™!  It could be a thing right? lol Anyway, hope you enjoy this quick post and my shameless camera whoring and edited selfies.  Please excuse the silly fail attempts at being artistic.




This one is my favorite, because of how the filter made all the red in the photo pop!  I'm really loving red a lot this Fall.  Bright pops of red is probably not even a trend right now.. But I don't even care I'm rocking it. :3






  For Fall, I've really been loving the warmer section of my closet lately.  I've pulled out all my cardigans, sweaters and flannels, as well as my boots and cozy scarves and socks!  I really love red (because, ya know it's the color of blood. lol! :3  ), and so I've managed to work some brighter tones of red into the wardrobe which I hope to feature soon.  I also want to incorporate more dresses and skirts into my wardrobe in general, but mostly for Fall because I've been seeing some really cute outfits with the mentioned pieces put together beautifully all over Pinterest!  I've also REALLY been obsessed with the Fall Vampy trend too.  I'm on a hunt for the perfect vampy lip color!  I think that bloody red/burgundy shade is gorgeous, and I've also been really loving that gorgeous deep plum/purple trend too!

Let me know in the comments, what's your current favorite Fall trend?  Anything I should check out? 
Thanks a lot for reading and I hope to see you again real soon! (^.~ )v

20 comments:

  1. THAT LAST SELFIE; HELLO GORGEOUS ;)
    On most days. I usually just slap on foundation, concealer, and blush. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR A 3 SHADE EYESHADOW LOOK. And I stay home pretty often, so that really cuts back on how much makeup I wear in a week too. (Which isn't the greatest, since I feel like I have so much stuff to use up)

    Accccutally, red is apparently 'in' for Fall. SO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA Vanessa I ♥ you! Thank you very much! lol confession: I normally go bare faced pretty much all week, even for work. I especially, ain't got no time for makeups in the mornin' T____T And YESSSSH. I'm so glad red is apparently "in" for Fall because, I was gonna be all >___> .... ;____; haha. <3 Thanks for stopping by, I always love reading your comments!

      Delete
  2. Hello Anna, VSCO Cam? This is actually the first time I heard of it when so many youtubers and bloggers are using it? Shame on me. I have Wondercam, Photowonder and Mei tu xiu xiu (now called meitu pic and in ENGLISH!) on my phone. I like to use the normal iPhone cam and edit my photos after that. You're using mascara? Your lashes sure look as long as falsies!

    RYC:
    Hey Anna, awww... thank you for your sweet compliments as always. Actually it's all gotta do with sucking in the tummy (ooopss... secret is out). I used to eat A LOT, really a lot as many of my family and good friends would know but over the past 2 years, I cut down my food intake by half. I put on weight a lot more easily with so much lesser food and also I've been suffering from gastrointestinal problem. I think we shared on this before. So yeah, take a deep breath and suck in whenever people are looking. Lol!

    Jo
    Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo! Thanks for your kind comments as always, it's really great to keep in touch with you <3 Yes, VSCO Cam is an app I see a lot of people use, and I personally really like it. There's even a "#" or hashtag for it on IG. People can do some really awesome filtered photos!

      Also, I suck my tummy in pretty much all of the times, but that really doesn't help me lol! And yes, we did touch on the tummy problem topic! Ugh it's such a pain! I hope things are better for you now. <3 ^_^

      Delete
  3. Reds look so pretty on you!

    januarychokko.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thank you so much! You're so sweet! ^__^ Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. Sweet, I love the natural look ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emi, thank you so much! <3 ^__^v I hope you're well!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome, I'm looking forward to more lovely looks from you!!
      I'm well thank you ^^ Hope you are too !!!

      恵美より ♥
      www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

      Delete
  5. Very pretty :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate you leaving such a sweet comment! ^_^ <3

      Delete
  6. You look so pretty! I wish I was better at winged liner T_T
    btw, YOUR LASHES ARE AWESOME.

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheri! Thank you so much! You're so kind! ^_^ <3 Winged liner... let me tell you, I'm not very fast at it because I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so it takes me like 10 mins alone just to do my liner lol. And thank you!! I try my best with my lashes haha that also takes like another 10 mins alone! XD Thank you so much for visiting and giving my blog a little love!! ^__^

      Delete
  7. Oh very cute selfies~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty look. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nessa, thank you so much! <3 ^___^

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...