Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Sunday, December 7, 2014

[Lifestyle] Instagram At A Glance

  Hi everyone!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  November really flew by, and we're already approaching the middle of December, then it's CHRISTMAS and then it's New Years - 2015!!!  It's been a crazy year!  It seriously has been a blur for me; a blur with millions of papers, lots of work, more papers and school and a little fun in between.  I've been super busy with school the last couple months, I'll be on my Finals week this coming week and then right after, I'll start my new class. *phew!*  I'm ready for my sweet, sweet, and long awaited Winter Break!  I get a whole two weeks of freedom from school, until after the New Year, and then back to the salt mines! (;__; )

  Today, I just wanted to do a quick little post since I have fully neglected this poor blog for a good couple weeks!  And I was trying so hard to post regularly too!!  So sorry about the lack of beauty related anything, I've just been super lazy lately, and haven't purchased anything new that I haven't already raved about. So today, I just wanted to share a few of my favorite snapshots from my Instagram as of late.  Poor blog took a backseat to my IG, I'm fairly active there, but I promise, I will have more posts again soon!  And as always, thanks to the awesome blog community and blog friends who are constantly encouraging, are still reading this silly page, and always keeping in touch; it really means a lot to me.  Definitely made friends and I'm very grateful for your friendship!


  I wish I looked this cool snapping shots!  I'm actually fairly clumsy, and all of the photos on this post were taken with the Samsung GS4, edited with VSCO.  Please excuse the quality of some of them, obviously the quality is a lot better with better lighting, but I can't really carry the sun in my pocket ya know? (^.~ )






Thanks for visiting everyone!  Let me know in the comments, what have you been up to lately?  Also, anyone jump in on any good Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals?  I did pick up a few things I had been eyeing for a while, would love to hear what you snagged!  Until next time! (^.~ )v

6 comments:

  1. These are so artsy, love them! Also big good luck on your finals, hope it goes smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kie, thank you! Haha I tried! <3 Thank you so much for your kind wishes! I'm doing good so far, one last big paper and I'm done with this class, then onto a new one, and then Winter Break! One more year of this stuff and I'm done! T__T

      Delete
  2. Love the picture from the window <3!
    http://www.fuckhighclass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rui Jun! That's probably one of my favorites! <3

      Delete
  3. your good at making shadows and lights look good on pics anna, i missed your looking at your photos through your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shayne!!! Long time no see! :) I hope you've been well! Thank you, you're always too sweet! I love shadows, but that's the first time anyone's complimented me on that haha. :) Thanks for visiting again! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...