Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Sunday, December 21, 2014

[Sidetracked] Leonardo: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Series

  Hello again everyone!  I thought I'd do a quick post to share with you my latest artwork.  It took a while after I started because I easily get tied up with school work.  As part of my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series that I've been slowly completing, Leonardo is the third installment.  I'll be starting Raphael shortly and then for my next art series I want to do Sailor Moon because I've been watching the new Crystal Moon on Crunchyroll, and I have really been enjoying it.  I just recently finished the first season of Deadman Wonderland and it was really awesome!  I also recently finished Psycho Pass on Netflix as well.  I highly recommend both!



  You can find the wallpaper I used as a reference for this drawing here.  I have been really loving sketching, inking and then only choosing one detail to do in color!  I feel like it really gives a pop, and makes the drawing vibrant!  I'm a bit "meh" about this particular drawing, I feel like my lines were a bit sloppy and my shading is SUPER rough. (;__; ) I'm out of practice.  Here's to hoping I get better!

Is anyone else watching any anime series currently?  If so let me know in the comments!  I'm always looking for something else to add to my queue!  I hope you enjoyed this quick post, I'll be back with more!  Until my next post, thanks again for visiting! (^.~ )v

8 comments:

  1. Great job Anna! I liked the first incarnation of TMNT but don't know much about the reboot! It's cool that they're inspired your artwork though. Hope you have a warm and wonderful holiday sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sticking old school on this one too, TMNT reboot was a giant disappointment and such a waste in my opinion! I refuse to watch the newest movie. I'll stick to the old movies and the cartoons. ^_^ Thanks so much for your kind comments, I wish you a happy and joyful holiday too! <3

      Delete
  2. Wow, stunning work, dear. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nessa! <3 Good to see you again!

      Delete
  3. Some serious talent here! So impressed by this. Arts was my favorite subject in school and I think I can manage pretty well when I'm on the spot but nothing like this; though, I wish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kie! Thank you so much, so sweet of you to say! I'm still very rusty and hoping that with more drawings, I'll continue to improve ^.^b I have always loved anything art related! I'm not too great with on the spot, if I have a reference, I can do alright lol. <3

      Delete
  4. Girl you are so freaking talented!! You can draw well, write well, you're good with makeup and you're super adorably charismatic! (From what I can see anyway).
    I really need to watch the TMNT film, I wonder if it's good ;~; ?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joeeeeeeeyyyyy! <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much, you are always so sweet! ^_^ <3 <3 <3 I haven't watched the new TMNT, and I'm going to be honest, I'm being snobby about it because it looks disappointing and I wish they would not have remade it. The originals are always going to have my heart! LOL >_<

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...