Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Sunday, March 1, 2015

[Lifestyle]: A Memorable, and Most Favorite Birthday

  
  I just celebrated my 27th birthday yesterday and it was an especially special and memorable one.  It's been the best birthday I've ever had by far, and thus far in the 27 years I've been breathing.  First off, I've never been a big birthday person and hardly ever truly "celebrated" it as most people do; parties, surprise get togethers or parties, cake with candles, tons of presents, the whole shabang, etc.  The last "real" birthday party I had was one my parents threw me when I turned 7 or 8, with family friends, and some family members with their kids, a cake and a song, and some presents.
  As a teenager, I always "did stuff" for my birthday; went shopping, got to eat my favorite meal, got some cash etc.  As an adult (18 and older), I've always been a "birthday dinner" kind of gal, and whether with family or friends, I'd be treated to a dinner at my favorite place, or a restaurant of my choice and enjoyed everyone's company.  Long explanation short (which I maybe should have just said earlier) I'm pretty low-key when it comes to celebrating my own birthday.  Also something to note: I'm not one for too much attention so, in some ways I almost hope for low-key things, but surprises are fun!  (I feel awkward being the center of attention sometimes, anyone else feel like that?)  And on my 27th, that's exactly what I got, a surprise.

  
This year has been especially good to me, despite some bumps in the way, frustrations, life, etc., etc.  But it's exactly that; life.  Sometimes I think I forget that it's just life, and I just have to keep going.  It's easy to forget how good you have it, when all you focus on is the crap that keeps getting slung at you.  I thought for sure this year, because I was turning 27, that I'd be slightly depressed.  Because here I am, another year older and still so many things I want to accomplish, and I'm one of those people who feel like I don't have enough time to do anything, so it freaks me out a little.  To my surprise, this year wasn't like that at all.  I'm no longer in my "mid 20s" and have made it full swing into my "late 20s" and it doesn't feel any different.  Yay me!  I'm still as immature and dorky as ever, and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to change no matter how old I get.  This year, my husband went into cahoots with my manager at work and planned a surprise birthday dinner with all of my work buddies, who happen to be my closest friends.  My whole department was patiently awaiting my arrival at dinner last night, and I can't say I didn't have a clue, but I had a feeling or at least a thought; "I wonder what it would be like to show up to dinner and all my friends be there?" all day.  My original idea of my birthday last night was meeting my in laws with my hubby for dinner at a swanky Asian restaurant and lounge and just having a dinner the 4 of us.
  To my pleasant surprise, my whole work crew was there, with smiles, gifts, fun conversation and company, to celebrate me and the fact that I've been breathing and living for 27 years.  No one has ever done that for me, and it was absolutely the best gift and surprise I've ever had.  It was definitely the most memorable and special birthday to date and I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends, who are more like family. ♥  There was even after-dinner fun, with mini-golfing with a few straggler friends who wanted to accompany me for the rest of the evening as well.  Unfortunately, I don't have photos or footage of my surprise, but I have a permanent memory of the night that will do.
 
  So for today's post, I want to share 27 things about me including; things I've learned about myself, interests that have changed or haven't changed, and just a blurb for those of you crazy folks who still read this silly blog, to get to know me a bit better.  Let's get personal?  Alright, but maybe not too personal yah?  Shall we begin?

1.)  Even though I'm 27, I still think and act like a freaking 15 year old sometimes. (Ok maybe all the time).  My friends and husband can attest to this, some people are surprised because maybe I carry/present myself differently outward appearance wise, but once you start talking to me, most people probably wonder "wtf?". O__o  I've been told often that I'm different than what they originally expected... I'm full of surprises... FULL OF THEM. *NINJA*  :3

*I love Hello Kitty and always will dammit, you can't stop me.*

*I still get a kick out of dropping the marble in these things.  These are fun for adults TOO... RIGHT!!?!?!* *Squee* and Bonus points because Lychee flavor.

2.)  Since I was little I've always loved drawing, and art in different forms; music especially. As some of you know if you've been following me for a while, I have a knack for drawing and it's really a stress reliever for me now that I'm older.  When I was younger, it was for fun, but now it's both!  Music has always been a huge part of my life; it's amazing to realize that other people (artists or bands) can put into words and song, the emotions or feelings you can't express.  Music is what my emotions and feelings sound like in my opinion.  I've always wanted to get musically trained; piano, violin, singing.  I enjoy all of those things, but would love to take lessons someday, and that's something I've always wanted as a kid.

3.)  I really love people watching.  I was the weird little girl that would stare at you, and not smile or wave, but just stared because I was watching. Like dis: (o__o)  I'm sorry!  (It totally weirds me out now that I'm older when kids do that to me; except now I just make faces until they smile, laugh, turn away, or maybe even cry >__>).  I find other people interesting and I love observing behaviors, body language and emotion especially.  You can tell a lot about people just watching for a few minutes, how someone interacts with another person.  For example; I'm typing this post up at a coffee shop, and I've been admiring a sweet couple who are enjoying the day together; obviously doing their own thing, but together.  Both have headphones plugged in, girlfriend/wife is reading/tinkering with phone, and husband/boyfriend is currently working on sketching things on a tablet.  I've also observed friends having coffee and catching up, exchanging laughs and hugs and it's apparent they hadn't seen each other for a long while. ♥  

4.)  I'm kind of a loner.  But in a good way.  My mom will tell you how independent I've always been, and that I like doing things I like and you can't stop me or change my mind.  My husband will tell you how stubborn I am and how independent I am as well; I really enjoy my time, and when I can be alone.  Though at the same time, I'm kind of a social butterfly at times, and I really love being around friends and family and enjoying each other's company.  When I was a teenager, I used to go to quiet places like the library or coffee shops to be alone and scribble in a journal.  As a woman in her late 20s, I still enjoy this.  I enjoy this a lot.  When I was a teen, I wanted so bad to spend my free time with friends and go out (partly because I wasn't really able/allowed to - strict Asian parental units, but it was out of love. ^_^), and now as an adult I just want to be alone a lot of the time.  I like being in my own head.  Though, I think I've mastered balancing alone and independent time, and social time.  Go me. :3

5.)  Quiet places - I love them.  I especially love coffee shops; why?  DUH because coffee!?  And I just really love cafe atmospheres.  It's my favorite, and has always been.  When I was younger, and even now; I want to travel and go to different cafes or coffee shops and soak up that atmosphere.
White chocolate mocha.  My faaaaaave.

6.) Speaking of travelling.  I still want to do that; I have this crazy, overwhelming wanderlust inside that is dying to hop on a plane and hit the clouds, and jet set off into the sunset!  Someday? ^__^  My list of places to go, has definitely expanded since I was a kid.  I basically want to travel all of Asia, and much of Europe.  Now I'm thinking South America would be a fun experience too.  As I've grown older, I've come to appreciate even more that diversity that comes with different cultures.  It's so fascinating.  If you're around my age and have been lucky enough to travel the world, I'm totes jelly dude.

7.)  As a kid, all I wanted to do was leave home and live on my own.  As an adult, I miss my parents every day and get homesick every now and again.  I try to call my mom at least once a week and keep in touch.  Also as a kid, my older brother and I didn't get along much, and as adults, I look forward to chatting and seeing him. ♥  Funny how when we're young we (most of us) don't want anything to do with our families, and when we're older, that's all we want.  As an adult now also, I wish I could give more back to my parents.  I've really come to appreciate all the things they've done for me and all of the sacrifices they've made for me.  That's true unconditional love isn't it?  Good parents; they're an amazing thing. 
 
8.)  Fashion.  This is funny.  I had no sense of fashion or style as a teenager, and now as an adult that's all I care about haha.  I love fashion now, more than I ever did as a kid.  I went from crying and throwing fits about being put in dresses, to going on mad missions to find the perfect black skirt as an adult and getting pissed that they didn't have my size.  Go figure right?  My fashion board on Pinterest?  All skirts and adorable office attire. :3

9.)  Music.  Back to music; my tastes have either changed drastically, or has reverted back numerous times.  I grew up in the 90s and have a crazy love for R&B; Boyz II Men, TLC, Mariah Carey, etc.  Boy bands; I am a Backstreet Boys fan guys, no N'Sync love for me and 90s and early 2000s pop; Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and other genres from different time periods.  Queen, The Darkness, Coheed and Cambria (one of my all time favorite bands), and then as an adult I've really grown to love and treasure acoustic or more "folk/indie" type music groups and artists; Passenger, The Lighthouse and the Whaler, The Civil Wars, and so much more.  I've also began a crazy obsession with K-pop, J-pop and Chinese pop music.  I love all of those giant girl and boy bands; 2NE1, Girls Generation, Miss A, Big Bang, TVXQ, CNBlue, Shinee, VIXX, BoA, and Super Junior to name a few.  And here's a kicker; I really love 40s and 50s music.  Elvis, The Drifters, Bobby Darin, Frank Sinatra, The Ronettes, Fred Parris and the Satins, and The Andrews Sisters to name a few.  If you have a Sock Hop or 50s themed party, I've got your playlist for the party and the poodle skirt to go with it, and if I don't have that poodle skirt, I WILL go get one. I just love it!

10.)  Perception.  My perceptions and perspective as an adult has changed so much from when I was a teenager.  It's so true; how when we're in our teens we think we know what we want and know what we're doing, when we really haven't got a clue.  Even as an adult in their late 20s, I still feel a little lost and not so sure about things.  I don't have much under my "wise adult belt" but I think I've learned enough to make much better decisions and develop honest opinions for myself, compared to 10 years ago.  It's also a trip to think about how drastically I've changed in the course of just 7 years.  When I was 20, I had a whole different mindset, and now 27 almost 30, my interests and goals in life have shifted too.

11.) Love.  I think this is important to touch on, especially after touching perspective.  My idea of love has been ever changing. At 14, I thought I knew what it was.  At 19, I knew exactly what it wasn't and shouldn't be.  And now at 27, I know what it's like, what it's supposed to be like, have been enjoying it in all it's various forms (friendship, romance, family etc), and am happy to report, I'm still learning about it.  And it truly is an incredible thing.  I also want to direct you guys to a blog post that was especially tugging at my heartstrings this Valentine's day, that really hit things home for me, enjoy.

12.)  Blogging!  When I was 14, I started a Xanga, and spilled my little 14 year old guts all over the place and totes thought I was being deep and poetic.  Hah, I'm so silly.  Please tell me, we all did this at that age?  Now as a 27 year old, I'm still totally digging the blogging scene; it's a fun little hobby that's just for me to enjoy as an individual, and a fun little hobby to share with others.

13.)  Being an individual.  When I was younger, I thought it was important to do things with people all of the time, or if I was in a relationship that I needed to share the same exact interests as the other person.  I've come to find that it's an amazing thing to be close to others, but have completely separate, and different interests.  People are more interesting to others when you have something "new" to share.  A perfect example; all of my work friends, who happen to be my closest friends.  We come from different walks of life, are different ages, some with kids, others without kids, very different interests, and yet we are all still so close.  It's amazing to be included in a group or family, but still be able to be you.  And what's even more amazing is that they love and accept you for the you that you are.

14.)  Opinions.  When I was younger, I had a hard time letting go of what others thought of me. I let it affect me in every way; positive or negative.  Now, a little older and maybe a little wiser, I don't care as much anymore.  I learned it was important to care, when it was someone who mattered.  I find that key.

15.)  Food. OH FOOD HOW I LOVE THEE!! ;___;  You are my vice, and you are my sanctuary!  I have had an unhealthy relationship with food since I was a teenager, and struggle with it as an adult.  It's all catching up to me now and I can't stop it!  As an adult, I've made it my mission to find delicious things to indulge in that are healthy.  Sometimes I wish I could go back to my 16 year appetite/metabolism and eat all of the things.  Everyone can relate to this... EVERYONE. (>__O)

16.)  Socializing.  I used to freak out when I was younger and knowing I had to be in a room with multiple people and .... talking to them. (O___O);;;;  OMG SOMEONE MADE EYE CONTACT! *RUNS AWAY*  Yup, I was a weird little thing (still am sometimes ^.~).  I think when I was younger I always claimed to be "socially awkward" but now, I think it's really about who you socialize with.  It's not so bad now.  Especially with the right people.  As an adult, because I've found the right people, who I want to socialize with, I'm become a socialite of sorts. (Well, kinda - I still really enjoy the homebody thing).

17.)  School.  I took how easy school was as a teenager for granted.  I was so excited to be done and graduated.  I decided not to go back to school right away and worked full-time for about 2 years.  I really wish that I had continued and trudged through college right after high school.  I would be done by now, but better late than never?  I'm in my 3rd year of college and next summer, I will have completed my Bachelor's degree, and I am beyond excited to be "done with school" again.  College is even more stupid than high school was.  Mandatory group projects (I didn't have as many in high school), lame instructors who don't care about your education, the fact that you have to pay out of your ass for continuing your education, and learning ridiculous curriculum that you're most likely never going to ever use again, and still having to pay for it; sucks.
 
18.)  Money.  "Money, money, monaaaaay!" *You know you just sang that in your head*.  My perception of money has not changed since I was young.  I like this about me; I've always understood the value of money, and its importance, as well as the responsibility you should exercise when spending or saving it.  Growing up, I didn't think it grew on trees, and I always had an understanding about why I couldn't have certain things when my parents said "no" or "we don't have money for that".  I never wondered why, I just knew, no money = no things.  Now as an adult; I know when I should spend money, when I can, and when I shouldn't.  Yay I am a responsible adult *sometimes*!

19.)  Politics.  I've never enjoyed politics.  Frankly, it causes too much contention in my opinion, it's boring, and it really sucks.  It sucks because I don't get it and I can't fathom why it can cause so many issues between people.  I've seen friendships end because of politics; that's sad to me.  I'm not bashing people who enjoy politics either; I understand it's importance and effects on the country and people etc; but I prefer not to indulge because I have opinions but I am also the first to admit I'm not that knowledgeable and don't want to be.  I've seen politics stress the crap out of people, and I don't want to be on that band wagon.  I never have as a teen and especially now as an adult.

20.)  Desires.  When I was younger, all I wanted was food, video games, and knick knacks.  As an adult, all I want is a home to call my own, kitchen appliances, paint and decor things, clothes, food, and coffee.  Lots of coffee. OH, and travelling, I want to see new places and experience new things.  (^.^ );;; 

21.)  Television.  I used to watch TV all of the time.  I watched cartoons and movies on TV pretty much everyday for more than a few hours after school.  I was that over achieving kid in school who finished her homework before she got on the bus home.  As a kid, I rarely ever had homework, at home lol.  So I had all the free time in the world after school, especially because I didn't go out either.  So, I did a lot of drawing, a lot of video gaming (all those hundreds of hours of game time in Final Fantasy or any other RPG for that matter), and LOTS of TV.  Sailor Moon, DBZ, Adult Swim, Nickolodean, Disney, you name, it, I probably watched it.  Movies too, I watched a majority of movies I love as a kid, when it aired on TV.  I didn't "go to" the movies much until after I was 18ish.  Parents didn't do that, and I never had the money or desire to see movies in theaters.  Now as an adult, I go to the movies more often, and have less time for TV series.  But when I do have the time, I binge watch the crap out of things on Netflix.  It seems like that's what everyone does now.

22.)  Beauty.  As a kid, I loved the idea of makeup, but never indulged or wanted to put it on my face.  Now I want to put all of things on my face!  I love all kinds of cosmetics now and it's so weird how my interest in all things beauty developed almost suddenly and overnight even.  Bored one day, found Michelle Phan on Xanga by accident and then discovered Youtube, and BAM, that's how it all started.  My mum also made it very clear; no makeup until I'm way older.  She didn't want it "ruining" my perfect skin, which is now also not so perfect anymore.  I didn't start wearing makeup or getting into skin care until I was around 20.  Now I am obsessed, and I spend pretty much all my extra moneys on it.  It's a little cray. (O__o);

23.)  Skincare.  I used to just not even really "wash" my face as a teenager; I never used cleansers, moisturizers, etc.  Now my bathroom storage and my non-existent vanity (I use the top of my dresser as one) is crammed and littered with skin care products, and some people have to ask, "what's that used for?".  I have numerous facial sheet masks, creams, essences, serums,  you name it, I probably have a sample or a giant bottle of it somewheres.  Why?  I don't know, I became obsessed with skincare around my 20s and have been going ever since.  And especially now that I have more skin issues than I ever did during my entire teenage phase of life; I've been on missions to find things that work for me.  

24.)  Friendships.  I have strong feelings about this topic, and I may have touched on it in a previous post, but I have conflicting opinions about friendships.  Everyone knows it's a two-way road and requires effort from both parties.  I've kept in touch with friends that I've known for years, a decade even (that's crazy to think that I have known some people for 10 years or more!), reconnected with friends long past, and lost touch with those who were once close.  I was bitter for a while about the connection I lost with people who used to be close, but now I like to think I came to terms with them, and I can just simply be grateful for at least having the honor and blessing of their presence in my life; no matter how long or short or even at least for a little while.  I think people who I have crossed paths with no matter the length of time, passed through or have stayed in my life for a reason, and that's pretty incredible.

25.)  Getting old.  Physically, I think I kind of feel like a 60 year old.  I haven't taken care of myself too good since I was like 20ish.  I stopped working out and ate horrible for a long time, and only now have tried to pick up those good and healthy habits again.  It feels like it's so much harder to get back into those healthy routines again.  I wonder why it was so easy when I was between 16 and 21?  I used to be able to stay up until like 2am, and get up at 6am to go to school every other day; now if I stay up until midnight and get up at 4am for work, I am a zombie for the better half of the day and then totally wiped out by the end of the evening.  I'm getting too old for this ish! lol

26.)  Sleep.  I think I've learned to appreciate sleep 100x more as an adult.  I definitely took it for granted as a teenager.  Staying up until the wee hours of the morning and then pulling all nighters for school for no reason but to play video games or watch movies in high school. I have no idea how my body allowed me to do that.  One time; for my art class I had to finish a drawing I took too long on; I stayed up all night to finish it, got one hour of sleep, went to school for 8 hours, came home and stayed up until about midnight to get up for school at 6am again. Whaaaaaat?!  Now, if I stay up too late, too many days consecutively, I crash hard and recovery is a little more difficult these days.  I can still stay up until midnight, and get up alright at 4am for work, but I'd prefer not to these days.

27.) Finally!  This has been a long post, and if you're still with me, congratulations Idk what you just read and hope it wasn't a waste of like however long it took you to read this junk lolololol. ♥  My final thought?  Life.  It's been a hell of a ride so far, and I'm looking forward to more curves, twists and windy roads ahead.  Life is definitely a journey and it is so unknown, exciting, surprising, saddening, joyful, tearful, and all of the things.  These kinds of unknown things when I was younger used to scare the poop out of me, but now it's not so ominous and scary anymore.  Not sure what changed, but something's clicked, and I'm not so afraid anymore.  I used to have panic attacks thinking about the future and not knowing what it had in store when I was a teenager; now I'm patiently waiting for what it will bring.  I think I can say I don't have any regrets, and if I do, there are very few that I can't even think of at this moment, and the decisions and I've made thus far, I'm happy with.  I know I'll continue to make mistakes in this life, but at least I'll learn from them.

That's a wrap guys!  Any advice you want to share about life or anything in general?  Leave me a comment!  Doooooo itttt! Until next time folks! (^.~ )v  Thanks again as always, for sticking with me.  Celebrate another birthday with me next year?



14 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Anna! So glad to hear you had such a wonderful celebration! I don't make a big thing out of most birthdays but i think everyone should get to experience at least one big birthday celebration where it's just all about you! I hope 27 will be one of your best years yet and may your sweetest wishes come true :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rowena! Thank you so much, you are so sweet! ♥ It really was a wonderful surprise and experience. It was quite out of my typical element, but it was a fun way to experience something new.

      Delete
  2. Firstly, A BIG HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY :) Secondly, putting it out there right away that I really enjoyed reading this post. Thirdly, I can relate to you so much. I haven't had a proper birthday celebration since I was a kid either and have barely acknowledged my birthdays during my adult years (a lot because I'm a low-key/hate attention kind of person as well!) but that could be why the thought of maybe getting a surprise birthday party one year is exciting. Your birthday sounded like so much fun and how lovely your co-workers are your closest friends! I connected with so many of these 27 points - awesome to get to know you better and I hope you're doing well :) Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^____^ Thank you Kie! I'm honored that you enjoyed this post, only because your posts are always so thoughtful and thought provoking! Your thoughtful posts are my goals! ^^b Yah full on attention for me used to make me panicky, I've learned to just take in stride if it happens, but I'm usually melting into the background and will pop in with a quirky comment or something. Or I'm the one laughing hysterically at everything everyone else is saying. I love laughter. ^_^ Yay *hugs* birthday hugs are the best! ♥

      And yes, how funny my co-workers are like my BFFs/Family now? Though it's not surprising; we're a tight knit department, and we spend 10 hours a day together for most of the week. I'm really lucky to have met such wonderful people.

      Delete
  3. Aw Happy birthday Anna! :) AND OMG!! You listen to kpop <3

    http://www.fuckhighclass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rui Jun! ^__^ Yes, kpop is some of my most favorite music!

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday!

    I would love to visit South America too! Where abouts in Asia are you thinking?

    http://www.dignifiable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie! Thanks for stopping by! ^_^ ♥ I would love to travel all of Southeast Asia (I'm Laotian, so I should really visit the "homeland" lol), at the top of my list of places to travel in Asia, I would love to go to Japan, S. Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and I think Singapore would be lovely to experience too!

      Delete
  5. HAPPY VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY! It's actually my BFF's birthday today, and throughout this week, I've been stressing on event planning because we're currently in that stage where 'dinner' is basically what we do too, but I MEAN, 23 THIS YEAR. I WANT IT TO ENJOYABLE AND ~PARTY HARD~ (we've NEVER been clubbing, so yeah). Anyways, we ended up chickening out and doing KBBQ dinner, which kinda makes me sad because ANOTHER DINNER? (Gotta do something more memorable, amirite?) BUT GOOD FOR YOUR HUSBAND, PULLING TOGETHER A STUNT LIKE THAT ;)

    High school Vanessa was at her PEAK, MAN. Livin' on one hour worth of sleep, waking up at 7am on the daily (I have to wake up at 7 these days for three days a week and I'm already complaining) and these days I feel like I've just prematurely escalated into seniorhood too. And though I'm not a big people watcher myself, I'm a huge a$$ eavesdropper. I like to get all up in everyone's biz'ness ;)
    I don't plan on moving out of my parents' home until I'm married (so basically I'll be living here 5ever heheehehehjks) because I can't stand the thought of being away from my mom + UHM, I NEWLY RENOVATED AND REFURNISHED THE HOME OFFICE (aka where I spend most of my days) SO AIN'T NO WAY I'M LIVING ANYWHERE ELSE.

    Sailor Moon and the DBZ franchise was DA SHT. And don't even get me started on Hamtaro. Oh, childhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah Vanessa, girlfran, you crack me up! XD I ♥ you to pieces. ^__^ Is'ok gurl, you know what? I'm 27 now and I've NEVER stepped foot in a club? It was never my scene, I wouldn't be opposed to experiencing maybe once with some girlfriends or something, but I don't really dance so yah? LOL O_o;

      I have however, gone bar hopping once, (I was the DD so ... YAH AGAIN!?! O__o) I'm such an old lady. ;___;

      Seriously high school versions of us all seemed at their PEAK yah? Sheeeewwwwwt, I wish I was getting up at 7am. On the daily for work, I have to be there at 7am sharp, so I get up at 4am to get an hour workout in for the day, and then give myself an hour and half to get ready and purdy and maybe eat something or prepare lunch. And I also take FOREVER to get ready. -___- this girl is a turtle in the morning.

      LOL eavesdropper! That's hilarious! I just like to watch.. *hurr hurr* :3

      OH LORD HALP ME, I love Hamtaro *has theme song stuck in her head nao*. Childhood, man... that seems so long ago for me now. ;______;

      AHMAHGAH I'M SO OLD. *death rattle*

      Delete
    2. <3 you too ;)
      Yeah, but I think going to the club would be nice for one night, so I can complain for the rest of my life WITH CREDIBILITY!! Instead of people asking, "HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN?" and being unqualified to throw shade, if I go at least once, I'LL BE QUALIFIED!! I've never been bar hopping, BUT THAT SOUNDS FUN...FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN ON TV SHOWS, HEH.

      7 AM START TIME??? WHAT??? TORTUROUS, MAN. AND WORKOUT??/ DOUBLE TORTURE FOR ME. GET YOUR ACTIVE LIFESTYLE AWAY FROM ME (jks)

      Believe it or not, since I left the last comment, I started watching Sailor Moon again. HEH.

      Delete
    3. LOL I want to go clubbing at least once, so I will be validated and justified completely when I say, "it's not my thing". lololol.

      Yes 7am is too early, 4am is even earlier, but if I can get my butt moving that early then I should be awake by the time I get to work LOL.

      AHMAHGAH!!! Sailor Moon Crystal just came out with more episodes on Crunchyroll, and I need to play catch up. So guess what this girl is going to binge watch this weekend. lol YAY SAILOR MAKEUP POWER...

      LITERALLY! XD

      Delete
  6. belated happy birthday anna! you dont look 27! you look a lot younger.
    oh is that hello kitty robe from F21. if so dammit i missed out on a really nice robe. i was going to get it online but it sold out.
    Now I want to put all of things on my face! --- i lold hahaha, i totally understand. And my mom also forbid me to use makeup and nail polish till i was old enough. but i got away with a tinted mini face powder when i was in highschool. *ninja moves too*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Shayne, you're too sweet! ♥ ! Thank you sweet thang! ^.~ The Hello Kitty robe, I got a few Christmas' ago, and hubby bought it from Hot Topic of all places O_o. It's nice quality and I use it everyday, it's held up nicely!

      Moms are so protective of their daughters' skin when they're younger, but for good reason. ^_^ Woot ninja moves! ^__^

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...