Header

Panda Loves Eyeliner Image Map
Blogger Home About Me Contact Image Map

Sunday, May 17, 2015

[Lifestyle]: InstaDoodles

  Hello again everyone!  I'm in my final week of the most horrid math class I've ever taken (discrete mathematics for IT) and I have finally completed my case study paper for the class; the only thing left is the actual math exam which I hope to complete early this next week.  I've been able to complete homework early and with an hour or so to spare before bedtime the last few weeks, I was able to get in some doodling!  It's been such a long time since I've had any drawings or doodles, and if you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen that I've recently got back into things!  I decided to do a quick post to share my recent doodles!  Hope you enjoy!


Are you in school at the moment?  Are you heading into the hell that is exams or finals?  Let me know how you're coping in the comments!  I'd love to hear what you guys do to de-stress!  I've taken up doodling and drawing again, and it's been such a life saver.  It's the only way to keep my sanity during these really difficult classes.  Good luck to those of you still in school or Uni/College!
Until next time everyone, deep thank yous to those of you who still check back with me often! (^.~ )v

22 comments:

  1. Great doodles! I've always been envious of my friends and those who can draw such awesome doodles!! I'm more of a messy style comic! Best of luck on your exams! Stress during those times are terrible! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sharlynn! :D Practice, practice, practice! I'm very rusty and decided to try and work on original pieces. So doodles are a good start, I'm kind of a messy sketcher too! Thanks so much for your kind words! <3 I'm surviving exams! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rui Jun Luong5/18/15, 12:16 AM

    Cute doodles!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rui Jun! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the last image. Such cute doodles.
    Roasted Cabbage Recipe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! ^__^ I was ecstatic to finish up my final math class in life ever. lol I hope to have more doodle and drawing posts in the future! Thank you so much for stopping by! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mimie Niiouh5/23/15, 5:46 AM

    Good luck! I love your draw >w<


    I'm new reader here!
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mimie! Thank you so much, so glad to hear you enjoy my doodles! :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! preziosa.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really LURVE your doodles, Anna! I love black pen drawing and yours look totally like straight off doodles! Whenever I do black pen drawing, it would be pencil and eraser first then the black pen to outline and then eraser again. Yours look just off the cuff and so perfect.

    Jo
    Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww! Jo! Thank you, that means a lot! I'm trying to train myself to just go with the sketch, so I do these little "challenges" by using pen to deal with any flaws. Most of the time I sketch really lightly with pencil first and then go over with ink and erase any pencil markings. But some of these are done straight pen on a first go. I'm so glad you enjoy my doodles! Hoping to share more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your doodles. Don't ever stop.



    I de-stress by reading, blog surfing, and taking walks. These all let me zone out for awhile and forget everything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ^___^ ty! <3 <3 <3 I'm definitely not going to stop doodling evar! :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute! :)
    xoxo from Itay

    http://www.carmenantal.com/
    Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. Emi Doll (恵美)6/12/15, 2:39 PM

    Cute drawings ^^

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ramida Dusdeevutikul6/12/15, 8:52 PM

    cute drawings!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carmen! Thank you, so glad you like them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Emi! ^o^ Glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you thank you! ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate them. ♥ I love checking out other people's blogs, so please feel free to leave your link! Unfortunately, any "follow for follow" requests will be ignored or deleted.

♥ (^-^ )v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...